Hot Toys TDKR: 1/4th scale Batman [QS001] - Full Reveal & Specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else planning on getting both DX12 and this??

Only if Hot Toys confirms that they will be making the Joker in 1/4 scale. Otherwise I don't see the point in having 1/4 scale Batman all alone...

Only if Hot Toys confirms that they will be making the Joker in 1/4 scale. Otherwise I don't see the point in having 1/4 scale Batman all alone...

If i was to get this it'd just be this in a solo display. No sense buying a beast like this only to have it surrounded by a bunch of others lessening it's presence

If i was to get this it'd just be this in a solo display. No sense buying a beast like this only to have it surrounded by a bunch of others lessening it's presence

I would buy Batman and the Joker ONLY. Would make an impressive display in my opinion. :dunno

I love it! I think it looks amazing, but to each their own :)

I'm keeping my DX-12 PO, and Bane. I'm hoping we'll see a 1:4 Bane.

Would be awesome to see Hot Toys pull of a 1/4 scale Bane, though I wouldn't buy it.

2 things:

1.)Why hasn't HT released better pics of the sonar stuff?

2.)Why aren't there any pics of him with the "open" or "angry" mouths?

2 things:

1.)Why hasn't HT released better pics of the sonar stuff?

2.)Why aren't there any pics of him with the "open" or "angry" mouths?

3.)Where's the Magneto reveal?

4,)Wait, why am I talking about Magneto?

5.) Ah-ha!

6.)Nova, stay out of my head!

7,)WHY U NO ARKHAM CITY, Hot Toys?

:goodpost:

Honestly, the only thing I'm pissed off about is the fact that half of the photos they released are crap, LQ ones. I need those HQ photos of the sonar eyebawlz now! :panic:

If this is $400 or a bit under, I may have to flexpay this guy... fantastic execution of the look and awesome accessories!

Great job HT!

M.

Back