Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not every vendor has Two-Face yet? Wow...that's a surprise...he's been like out for months to me!

I can't wait to get mine. I'm going to have 10 Batman figures total. And other than the Batman MMSDX figure I'll be getting (If it's worth it) I'm done with official hot toys Batmans. The rest are customs.

I have:
Batman (dk suit)
Joker(with a custom Les head coming for it)
BR Joker
TwoFace

Customs:
Ras Al Ghul
Bruce Wayne
Harvey Dent
Gordon
Alfred
Fox

I still have to buy Fox,Gordon and Alfred heads but then I am officially done with Collecting batman figures :D

I have:
Batman (dk suit)
BR Joker
TwoFace

Customs:
Ras Al Ghul
Bruce Wayne
Harvey Dent
Gordon
Alfred
Fox

I still have to buy Fox,Gordon and Alfred heads but then I am officially done with Collecting batman figures :D

If you're going for all those customs, why not complete it with a Scarecrow? You've got all the other Rogues Gallery from the Nolan films.

Also, any ideas as to where you're going to get the Fox, Gordon, and Alfred heads from? I'm definitely interested in all possibilities myself.

I can't wait to get mine. I'm going to have 10 Batman figures total. And other than the Batman MMSDX figure I'll be getting (If it's worth it) I'm done with official hot toys Batmans. The rest are customs.

I have:
Batman (dk suit)
BR Joker
TwoFace

Customs:
Ras Al Ghul
Bruce Wayne
Harvey Dent
Gordon
Alfred
Fox

Yeah, until Batman 3 comes out :lol

If you're going for all those customs, why not complete it with a Scarecrow? You've got all the other Rogues Gallery from the Nolan films.

Also, any ideas as to where you're going to get the Fox, Gordon, and Alfred heads from? I'm definitely interested in all possibilities myself.

Yeah, I forgot to add him:lol Les Walker has a Fox head coming out so I'll be getting that head,it's not out yet though. As far as Gordon and Alfred go I'm going to be getting them from Spenser. He has great heads of them. If you're interested check him out.

Yeah, until Batman 3 comes out :lol

Yeah that's true :lol so I'm good for like 2 years before I get new ones :lol

Eh I am gonna hold out for the New Joker coming out the eyes look awesome man! But Two face died off too quickly in the movie so I didn't get a chance to actually like this villain.

Eh I am gonna hold out for the New Joker coming out the eyes look awesome man! But Two face died off too quickly in the movie so I didn't get a chance to actually like this villain.

yeah that's the one and only problem i had with that movie....i kinda wish they took the long halloween approach and instead holding gordon's family hostage, he turns himself after he takes care of the people who were directly responsible for rachel's death..... oh well the dark knight is still one of my favorite movies EVAR

"You're a hard man to reach..."
htdent.jpg

Back