Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Josh, trust me....when he is up on your shelf or in display cabinet.....you won't notice the shirt or tie so much. I find that from a bit of a distance, all these items look great because you can't notice any flaws. I just got mine today as well. Posed him once, then its on the shelf for this guy.

I got my Hot Toys Harvey Two-Face today from BBTS. This completes my Dark Knight display! Nice sculpt, good likeness, I can't complain. The burnt side of the jacket is a little stiff as it has a rubber like coating on it, but that's a nit pick. The hands seem a bit oversized though. It's a really cool figure & I'm very happy with it. :cool:
DSCN0260-3.jpg

DSCN0259-2.jpg

DSCN0266-2.jpg

DSCN0263-2.jpg

DSCN0262-3.jpg

DSCN0269-3.jpg

DSCN0267-2.jpg

DSCN0270-2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, there's 2 schools of thought you can have with the TDK Batman.

You can just look at it as a figure, not taking into account the movie look, and you are correct, it's a highly detailed, very posable, fun figure.

You can also compare it to the appearance of Bale in the movie, at which point, the TDK figure is quite off.

I think the people pointing out the issues simply want a figure that looks more like the movie is all. I thought I'd be fine with it not looking like the movie based on early photos, but having done my own images and seeing the issues and watching the movie a number of times on DVD, I see a number of areas it could be quite better and a figure matching real close to the film look would be really nice looking and I hope we get it with the tentative DX version.

Yeah. I mean it could use an upgrade and be better but ppl make it seem like it's trash and a horrible figure and it's really not.

Repaint? Nice :whip

Nope, no repaint. When I took some of those shots I was playing with a few torches back then that was giving off a richer look to Hot Toys paint. Better shadows from the sculpt etc

There's no mods.

Interesting Crow, your tie and collar sits better or it's been better made/positioned...

Yeah. I mean it could use an upgrade and be better but ppl make it seem like it's trash and a horrible figure and it's really not.

Well those folks are in the accurrate or not school and it's off significantly enough to feel it's trash.

Interesting Crow, your tie and collar sits better or it's been better made/positioned...

My tie sits very well and it's from the first batch months ago.

Ah, mine must be lacking futzing then. I never really poked about with it at all. Mainly due to the collar felt so tight. I got to the stage I gave up way back at the start of the year. Looks like digging out is required for another attempt.

Anybody know the cheapest place to pick up this bad boy? :rock

I don't know if it's the cheapest, but I highly recommend Big Bad Toystore. Their stuff always ships in mint condition and I've had zero problems with them.

I got mine today, and the only minor complaint I have is that the Harvey head has a bit too dark of a 5 o'clock shadow. It doesn't really matter, though, 'cause I'll be keeping him as Two-Face.

Oh, and those coins are really, really small.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10164&mode=retail

Nope, no repaint. When I took some of those shots I was playing with a few torches back then that was giving off a richer look to Hot Toys paint. Better shadows from the sculpt etc

There's no mods.

Hehe thats cool as! He looks alot crispier, amazing what lighting can do :)
Nice pics guys, love the one of DK batman over him :chew

Seeing him more and more make more excited when I finally get him!:D (I think I said "More" too many times.)

PS: Can the suit jacket close? Just curious.

Back