Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. Sculpts are great, suit is nice, extras are nice as I expected. However, the shirt and tie really are not very good at all. The tie especially seems very cheaply done.

Last edited:
Got mine today. Sculpts are great, suit is nice, extras are nice as I expected. However, the shirt and tie really aren't not every good at all. The tie especially seems very cheaply done.

Agreed. That was one of the biggest reasons I sold mine. 1/6 scale shirt and ties have no business on my shelves.

Shirt and tie are not too difficult to replace, it's mainly the tie that's the issue, theres a similar one i got from ebay that i'm currently using for my Gordon, it looks much nicer!

The shirt, while not the best 1/6 business shirt ever, is actually the best for this figure.

I had bought a spare white business shirt to weather as Two-Face's burnt shirt, it was too thick for the suit coat, he looked bad with it, so I tracked down a second Dent shirt for that purpose. The tailoring is very specific for the pieces included in the set.

I wouldn't waste money on replacing it, the best look for the figure is with the shirt he comes with.

I won't be replacing any of it. Its alright as is in the end but I'm just not impressed with the tie even more than anything. The shirt I can live with.

I'm not a fan of the tie being vinyl or whatever it is, but I do find it lays better, at least mine, than a lot of the cloth ones.

I'm not sure why, but suits seem to be the hardest clothing type to achieve in 1/6, at least for men. Saturday Toys and those couple long sold out ones on Toys2 have been the best I've seen, glad I was able to snag a Saturday Toys one finally. Harvey's suit is actually pretty good, what surprises me though, is the Dent suit looks to have a good fit, yet so far, all the picks I've seen of the Tony Stark suit don't look as sharp, and I'd think being made for the same TrueType, they'd use the same patterns and get the same look.

The tie was material on this. Sure of it. Not some form of vinyl or plastic. Maybe polyester?

That was the huge difference I noticed with this over the Joker. How great the quality changed.

3264310764_508842c24f_b.jpg

If it's cloth, it's still more vinyl feeling than cloth, to me, but it's definitely a better quality than Joker's tie.

I don't know why this figure has been so fascinating to me than the others. If it's the suit, the minimalism of it. The realism of the Dent part on Two Face, tone and texture even the hands, or the gun. It's like less is more. Even the shoes are superb.

I find of all things in TDK, Two-Face is the most visually interesting all around. Joker's face is cool, but his costume isn't as interesting to me as the red and black charring of Two-Face's suit and certainly his face.

I think Two-Face is my favorite of the TDK figures, so far, DX Joker and possible DX Batman could change that, but at the moment, Two-Face is high up with me.

I find of all things in TDK, Two-Face is the most visually interesting all around. Joker's face is cool, but his costume isn't as interesting to me as the red and black charring of Two-Face's suit and certainly his face.

I think Two-Face is my favorite of the TDK figures, so far, DX Joker and possible DX Batman could change that, but at the moment, Two-Face is high up with me.

yeah I think that this looks better than Bank Robber Joker but alot of people disagree but I think the Likeness on this one is it :D

BR Joker is cool, but it seems to me like a lot of folks that get hyped over him are because of the portrait, which is really nice. I think Two-Face is just an all around more interesting looking figure than any Joker or Batman, the colors, the burning look, just quite different from the clean costumes of the others.

Yeah I agree. I think people are just hyped over it for being the joker. ppl trash the batman and I love that figure. If you look at the suit and how detailed it is it's awesome but ppl are too busy pointing out what's wrong with it.

I bought mine off Ebay last Sunday for $159.99 with Free shipping. Can't wait to get it.

(I'm new here!)

Well, there's 2 schools of thought you can have with the TDK Batman.

You can just look at it as a figure, not taking into account the movie look, and you are correct, it's a highly detailed, very posable, fun figure.

You can also compare it to the appearance of Bale in the movie, at which point, the TDK figure is quite off.

I think the people pointing out the issues simply want a figure that looks more like the movie is all. I thought I'd be fine with it not looking like the movie based on early photos, but having done my own images and seeing the issues and watching the movie a number of times on DVD, I see a number of areas it could be quite better and a figure matching real close to the film look would be really nice looking and I hope we get it with the tentative DX version.

Two-Face just arrived at my house today. I will make sure he has a comfy stay. Great addition to the TDK line.

Back