Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived and I love it. Such a visually interesting figure. Now more than ever do I need to find a suit for Harvey. I've got the extra jacket and shirt, but would need the tie, pans, belt, and shoes to finish him off in the grey suit. But I wouldn't mind completing him in a blue suit like my avatar just to make him a bit more different than Two-face.

A possible blue dye when you have all the other pieces?...

That might work, but so often suit fabrics won't dye. I've learned the hard way dying Halloween costumes :lol

I do actually have an extra non-burnt jacket I could test on. If it works, I'll have a blue jacket. If not, then I'll have a bluish grey jacket :lol

Mine just arrived and I love it. Such a visually interesting figure. Now more than ever do I need to find a suit for Harvey. I've got the extra jacket and shirt, but would need the tie, pans, belt, and shoes to finish him off in the grey suit. But I wouldn't mind completing him in a blue suit like my avatar just to make him a bit more different than Two-face.

Congrats, he really is one of my favorite figures. It also helps he's my favorite Batman villain but HT did a bang up job on him.

WooHoo!!! He finally arrived! :D I'm extremely happy with this figure, it's so much better in hand. The sculpt is amazing and the clothes hang really well. My only criticism, like a few people, is that he looks small compared to The Joker... I wonder what the actors height difference was in real life? But anyway it doesn't bother me too much they look great next to each other :D
0.jpg

00.jpg

000.jpg

0000.jpg

00000.jpg

000000.jpg

Thats disgusting that they've improved the collar. Yours is /\, mine is like /--\ with a white lip above the tie. No futzing can sort that.

I'm now starting to understand why a lot hate collar and tie figures.

3641663533_e31ea149fc.jpg

Oh yeah, I see the difference there vodoun. I'm definitely pleased with the way the collar is on mine, I like having it closed tight around the neck. Maybe you could undo and re-tie the tie? Then move the knot as far up into the collar as you can... that might help a bit?
I'm still really pleased with this figure, can't seem to stop posing him! :D

Thats disgusting that they've improved the collar. Yours is /\, mine is like /--\ with a white lip above the tie. No futzing can sort that.

I'm now starting to understand why a lot hate collar and tie figures.

3641663533_e31ea149fc.jpg

I guess it was worth waiting for the DC release ;)

I'm definitely pleased with the way the collar is on mine, I like having it closed tight around the neck.

Indeed.

Maybe you could undo and re-tie the tie? Then move the knot as far up into the collar as you can... that might help a bit?

In fact now that I've inspected the tie area, it is pretty loose. So I guess taking some time with it could turn out to something similar. The fact it's loose causes it to keep popping down ending up seeing the white lip. There's also a bit of play to pull the collar closer.

In fact now that I've inspected the tie area, it is pretty loose. So I guess taking some time with it could turn out to something similar. The fact it's loose causes it to keep popping down ending up seeing the white lip. There's also a bit of play to pull the collar closer.
Cool, I hope you manage to get it sorted to your liking :) nothing worse than having a figure where one little thing about it lets it down...
I've also found with the Harvey Dent shirt that because of the material, it's very hard to smooth out the folds and creases and keep it that way, they just keep bunching up again. Only a minor niggle though as 90% of the shirt is covered by the jacket and tie anyway :)

He is awesome indeed! :D I just got mine in the perfect position - so no moving him now and spoiling it! lol
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

ya know, i wonder how two face would look on a new narrow shoulder true type...i love mine but i couldnt help but think that the shoulders made the suit fit a little awkwardly. anyone that has both mind giving it a try?

Back