Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could anyone (who has Dent in-hand) tell me if the suit is similar (colour, texture) to the Joker Bank Robber suit?

What? Smurf spunk?

never heard of that. stuff i used is like gum texture except its a light blue. worked pretty well so far. i put some slight dabs of super glue on the joker vest cuz i cant stand seeing that damn velcro sticking out all the time.

never heard of that. stuff i used is like gum texture except its a light blue. worked pretty well so far. i put some slight dabs of super glue on the joker vest cuz i cant stand seeing that damn velcro sticking out all the time.

Yeh, I was only razzing. Blu Tack, right?

I glued my waistcoat too. Although I didn't use superglue, so I can always take it off if need be.

:lol:lol

Oh lord. :naughty

from what Ive heard they are getting in only some and shipping out their first shipment tomorrow and the rest later on. But I could be wrong

You are correct!

You can call them to find out if you are in their first shipment. Which is based on the first people who placed their order.

How much later will the rest be? I ask because most likely I am one of "the rest".

I was told January, which it will pretty much already be by the time the first batch goes out anyway, so basically all Toys2 orders should ship by the end of January.

how do you guys recommend to dirty up a shirt, because in the while two-face is holding the gun at ramirez in the dark knight you can clearly see that his shirt on the one side is dirty. thanks

I was told January, which it will pretty much already be by the time the first batch goes out anyway, so basically all Toys2 orders should ship by the end of January.

That's not so bad. Means I'll get Harvey and Bank Robber Joker at the same time in a weirdly delayed Christmas!

how do you guys recommend to dirty up a shirt, because in the while two-face is holding the gun at ramirez in the dark knight you can clearly see that his shirt on the one side is dirty. thanks

Was thinking about that today. Was thinking of actually using ash, then using hairspray to make it stick. Paint just wouldn't look right and actually burning it would be risky. So in other words, I still have no idea.

Was thinking about that today. Was thinking of actually using ash, then using hairspray to make it stick. Paint just wouldn't look right and actually burning it would be risky. So in other words, I still have no idea.

ash it a really good idea, but wouldn't the hairspray stiffen the shirt or even make it shine???

Back