Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn....need to get round to ordering this...and the Joker...and the Begins version lolz

From my local hobby shop in Malaysia

and the shop is....... XL-Shop :naughty

They got the cheapest and I seriously mean cheapest price for Hot Toys figures

I've looked at their website and they do have great prices, but I imagine the shipping to the USA or Canada is killer.

I've looked at their website and they do have great prices, but I imagine the shipping to the USA or Canada is killer.

Yeah, I know what you mean Dally, I got some stuff to buy from US but after thinking about the shipping, it's the same as buying two of the same figures.. not worth it

What I heard from my close friends, Hot Toys Two-Face is not as popular as Batman & The Joker, so hopefully others can buy and enjoy it soon

Just got my Two-Face... he's awesome! Wasn't too excited about him at first, but he's definitely become one of my favorites. I actually like him even more than Bats!

d653b558.jpg

Just collected and opened up my HT Harvey Dent figure...

A mini review of the figure..

Upon releasing the figure from the irritating twisted metal ties, the first thing I realized was that the the figure is missing socks!!!! Really strange that Hot Toys would leave out a minor detail like that considering that socks were added in for their previous business suited figure such as Clark Kent.. I found it really disappointing that the socks were left out this time around..

As for the outfit, a standard business suit that was last seen worn by Harvey Dent, Hot Toys really did a good job with the suit. It felt really good to the touch and is definitely of good quality. It is a vast improvement over the suit that they did for HT Clark Kent. The damaged suit has a rubbery feel on the damaged parts, but I'm not too sure if it will degrade over time, I guess it depends on how the figure is stored. The head sculpt is really good and it looks really life like.. I have a mini Aaron Eckhart in my bedroom now.. Scary...

The accessories isn't really impressive this time around and I think this would make some people considering getting the figure. The added accessories include as always, a display stand and base, an extra head of undamaged Harvey, an undamaged jacket, an extra pair of hands, a revolver, a Harvey Dent pin and 2 coins. I inspected both coins and it seems there are no differences in both coins. Both are identical. I guess Hot Toys provided a spare just in case we were to lose one of the coins. Coz the coins are very tiny. The coins are double sided, with one side silver and the other side with a darker burnt detail...

The figure overall looks really good and from the damaged head sculpt, it is definitely not for kids!

Although the accessories are a disappointment, but honestly, what more stuff can Hot Toys give Two-Face with what he had in the movie :duh: Other than that, the overall figure alone with the suit and the brilliant head sculpts on both heads are a must have! Flip a coin if you must decide... :lol: I'm glad I got it!

This is just too gruesome.... >>>

I think Hot Toys left out the line that says: Collect em' all!!!! (Only if you have sufficient funds :lol: )

Last edited:
The only thing that disapoints me is that the coins are both Two-face coins. No Harvey Dent (undamaged coin). I can't help but thing their original plan was to include two coins (one of each) but somehow the factory didn't get the memo. Hopefully the June figures will have this corrected :D

Its import delay, US release of these is coming via DC Direct importing them and they wont be arriving till later this year, while the first release in Asia are out now.

Its import delay, US release of these is coming via DC Direct importing them and they wont be arriving till later this year, while the first release in Asia are out now.
I see. Thanks for the response. Seems strange that there'd be a seven month delay though. It only took Columbus 3 months, five-hundred years ago, in a sailboat :p

I see. Thanks for the response. Seems strange that there'd be a seven month delay though. It only took Columbus 3 months, five-hundred years ago, in a sailboat :p

Well, the delay could be less, the June release was a projection at one time.

Hot Toys originally was making these things to be released only overseas. DC Direct arranged to be a U.S. distributor of them. My guess is, Hot Toys ships all the first production run to it's normal contacts, while production continues on the DCD figures and then they get shipped over.

Back