Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvis1976 shipped the last of his incredible Dent head mods yesterday. Just happens to be mine!

Will def post pics in a week or so.

One of the last , not the last :) I am still waiting for my two heads :p

Sometimes I worry I will feel like the boy in "Mask" (1985) and I would have the last piece missing in my collection and then just have no purpose in life and die. But Hell that ain't even close to happening with the way HT rolls

Haha yeah..and no chance of happening for me either for a long long time. Besides... I have another addiction, which is far worse than 1/6 scale figures...

High end guitars.

Yeah

Seb already posted pics of yours Geil and ITV below and said mine would be last one done. I guess maybe I jumped the gun on it being shipped in all my excitement. I thought Seb said he was going to try to ship it by yesterday but because it is the last one it's prolly after yours. Sorry for any confusion :D

Here's some mode and paintjob on two-face i have done recently.
Eye socket resculpted, hole in the nose and burnt face repaint.

IMG_6721.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg

INTO THE VOID TWO-FACE
IMG_6723.jpg

IMG_6724.jpg

GEIL TWO-FACE (need to add a bit of real hair)
IMG_6726.jpg

IMG_6729.jpg

TO FOLLOW PJAM TWO-FACE

Sorry for the quality of the pics it's pretty late here.

Here's "into the void" two-face with real hair.
It came out quiet great IMO.

IMG_6731.jpg

IMG_6733.jpg

IMG_6734.jpg

I guess I was right after all. :D Thought so. Last one made but not last shipped. Thanks for clearing that up, Seb.

Anyhooo.... Can't wait to see pics from you Guys. ITV, your TDK scene setup is so cool, dying to see how you display yours. :blackbat

I guess I was right after all. :D Thought so. Last one made but not last shipped. Thanks for clearing that up, Seb.

Anyhooo.... Can't wait to see pics from you Guys. ITV, your TDK scene setup is so cool, dying to see how you display yours. :blackbat

LOL yes last one made.
I have done too many, i'm so tired of this charachter now.
Canno't see him anymore.

Hey Void, Where are pics of your collection? I've only seen a part of it. You should put some up in the Show your collection section.

Hey SSX, well I haven't posted my entire collection as its currently not properly displayed as I want it to be, i'm waiting to move into my new apartment in the next couple of months where i'll have the space to properly display it, plus a couple of commissions i'm waiting on will be in hand by then... so yeah, i'll create a thread for my display at that stage!

Hey SSX, well I haven't posted my entire collection as its currently not properly displayed as I want it to be, i'm waiting to move into my new apartment in the next couple of months where i'll have the space to properly display it, plus a couple of commissions i'm waiting on will be in hand by then... so yeah, i'll create a thread for my display at that stage!

You promised now so don't break it ;)

LOL yes last one made.
I have done too many, i'm so tired of this charachter now.
Canno't see him anymore.

But thanks again for including me in your quest. Oh Seb you still need to reply to my PM as I believe I still have a balance owing to you

Yeah I'm in the same position you are. Right now all my stuff is packed away in a box. Once I'm moved and all settled in I'll have time to set everything up to my liking and then I'll post updated pics of my collection. I have my own thread right now but it's not of my ENTIRE collection. I have a bunch of Sideshow Star Wars figures I haven't even opened up yet, and I got those when they first came out. To give an example. I have a Sideshow Sith Anakin Skywalker. So once I'm moved and settled in be prepared to see my whole collection.

My latest purchase from CREG Customs: Custom Re-painted Two-Face!!

DSC02275.jpg

Bangs were added to the hair:

DSC02280.jpg

Love the great attention to detail on the exposed eye:

DSC02274.jpg

DSC02269.jpg

The gun was chrome painted:

DSC02272.jpg

Great weathering job on the shoes and base:

DSC02268.jpg

Thanks so much for such a great figure, Dean!!

Back