Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6733.jpg

Amazing! :clap

Cant wait to see Bruce's tech locker!

Holy ____ dude! How the ____ did you do the hair so well? The only thing I think would be cool is if the hair was made in a "down style"

Great job!

Thats nuts!

No way to make the burn skin more gritty? It seems to be picking up a shiny effect with the light.

Still gorgeous nevertheless!

My only gripe is when you see these customs from people then look back at the originals and you never ever look at it the same ever again. :(

Wow! Those look great especially the Dent. That's the first Dent repaint i've seen and seeing it makes me want one...and repainted!

Oh that is soooooooo amazing!!!!! :drool
now I just wish I had great Gorden and a Batsignal and I would be complete. Hopefully HT will come through like you did with your skills. Can't wait for the day I get to have these bad boys in my hand :drool

Anybody know what kind of truetype body twoface use out of the box? And is it much more better to replace it with a narrow shoulder?

Anybody know what kind of truetype body twoface use out of the box? And is it much more better to replace it with a narrow shoulder?

Two face comes on the standard True Type. I personally like that for making Dent, but because of the material for the burn coat, I prefer Two-Face on the Narrow, his shoulders look to wide wearing it on the body the figure comes with.

Elvis1976 shipped the last of his incredible Dent head mods yesterday. Just happens to be mine!

Will def post pics in a week or so.

Back