Hot Toys - TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks insane!!!

Seb resculpted the entire TF part of the head, tendons, chin, did this craazy extra crispy detail on the burned skin. It's just nuts. And as far as the eye socket, this was all cgi in the film, looks different in different scenes, but Seb nailed it specifically to the scenes he used as reference and it looks spot on to me. He crafted it centered and painted it amazingly well, veins and stuff. The real hair is just the front bangs but it blends right into the sculpt. Seb is crazy talented to take this on and I'd say he completely nailed it. Makes the original HT head look just okay. Now, it will really pop on your shelf. :D

You last few Freaks getting this will ____ in your shorts. :rock

Well, if that isn't enough, Pictures are worth a thousand words. Okay Kids, Feast your Eyes on the detail Seb worked into this in these Pics. :D

aadent4.jpg

aadent5.jpg

aadent1.jpg

aadent2.jpg

Personally, I'm not a fan of blending real hair and plastic like that.

I can see that it blends in pretty nicely, but for me, I'd rather it either all be plastic or all be real hair (at least, a layer of real hair completely covering the scalp, rather than just the bangs). Having real hair just in the front is just too awkward.

Not ragging on this specific implementation, it's just an obsessive compulsive quirk of mine in general, I guess.

Whats the point of reposting this UNLESS are you coming out of retirement??????? :D
Oh did my shipment go out? Any last update pics of mine? :p

Personally, I'm not a fan of blending real hair and plastic like that.

I can see that it blends in pretty nicely, but for me, I'd rather it either all be plastic or all be real hair (at least, a layer of real hair completely covering the scalp, rather than just the bangs). Having real hair just in the front is just too awkward.

Not ragging on this specific implementation, it's just an obsessive compulsive quirk of mine in general, I guess.

I think I know where you're coming from. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if I would like it either.

Yeah, would be interesting to see him rework the Mark 1 head sculpt.

I'm not sure what it is, but it's cool to see sweat on certain figures. Just adds all the more realism.

-seb, are you done quoting me with smileys?.... :impatient:

I still think you did a great job.

Back