Hot Toys- TDK - TWO-FACE / Harvey Dent Hi res spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Hot Toys customer service Two-Face, the Batpod, and Iron man Mark III will all be released on 12/8. Not enough funds to pay for all 3 preorders :monkey4

The Hong Kong release date will be as below:
Batpod - Dec-08
Two-face - Dec-08
Mark 3 - Dec-08
Batmobile - Apr-09

Awesome news for me considering Batpod & IM were paid for 6mnths ago...Two Face might catch me out as i've got that with Toys2 and was expecting Feb. I would say however that the rest of the world wont get these things until January anyway...

Are you sure they weren't saying 12/08, as in 12th month 2008?

I'm fairly certain you're right, it definately seems like they meant month and not an exact day. Good news for both IM and Two Face though, although cant see how I'll afford both and pay for Christmas presents!

Are you sure they weren't saying 12/08, as in 12th month 2008? Even then, all three of them hitting in the same month would hurt (purely from a financial and space perspective I'm glad I'm not getting either of the vehicles)

If they are released on 8 December it's going to suck - people will have their Two-Face (and IM III) before I even get my BR Joker...c'mon Joe, start shipping already!!!

You know what you are absolutely right. It is definitely December of 2008 and not 12/08/2008. Still 3 figures in one month is killer :monkey4

Haha, yeah! That's awesome, I've paid for the bat-pod & Dent... And I'm getting Iron-Man from SS for $114 USd after a rewards point discount! Sweet Christmas for me hopefully they'll arrive before Santa! :D

It'd be awesome if TF's out in another month, he's probably my most anticipated collectible right now.

Good to hear the Mark III is coming out in December, I should have it in January then. As for Two-face I have him pre-ordered through a DCD shipments so I won't be getting him until June regardless.

According to Hot Toys customer service Two-Face, the Batpod, and Iron man Mark III will all be released on 12/8. Not enough funds to pay for all 3 preorders :monkey4

The Hong Kong release date will be as below:
Batpod - Dec-08
Two-face - Dec-08
Mark 3 - Dec-08
Batmobile - Apr-09

Man I was hoping they were gonna wait awhile to release TF that way it would give me a chance to pick up a TDK Bats since I doubt I'll have enough money to get another figure till at least Feb.

I hope Joe is getting some of these direct from HK. There is no way I'm waiting til June if they're released elsewhere next month!

Back