Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And he's standing without the stand, which makes it all the better. Why can't I get any of my figures to do that! :gah:

You're not alone, at least. I always thought I was missing some sort of common sense gene, since everyone else seemed to have no problem doing something that seems practically impossible to me.

Been wanting this version, I hope HT can re-release this.. Not sure if any chance.

I'm sure if you are patient, they most likely will.

Just that they have a lot on their plate right now, with TDKR, Avengers etc. Look at cannibal king v2 that was teased last year, theres still no news of it.

2e31zy1.jpg

2uy3ia1.jpg

The close up you asked. And the two most badass villains ever.

Nice man! :hi5:

I'm kind of kicking myself now.. but when I got my BRJ via a local e-tailer clearance sale, I could've bought the V1 Joker for $95 shipped (same as my BRJ) & I would've had both Jokers - plus the head options, for $190 shipped back in 2010.. :gah: :lol

saw that too ... some of the prices are just ridiculous... ghost rider for $700!!

I'm sure if you are patient, they most likely will.

Just that they have a lot on their plate right now, with TDKR, Avengers etc. Look at cannibal king v2 that was teased last year, theres still no news of it.

Yea, I will wait and hope. The current re-sale price of this is just insane, and I couldn't justify. :gah: I could use that amount to land myself a 1/4 Joker.

Just scored myself the BR HS, I'll probably regret the purchase should I ever get the complete figure but looking forward to giving my DX01 a new look especially given the popular opinion that this HS is the best one (bar the DX11 obvs)

Just scored myself the BR HS, I'll probably regret the purchase should I ever get the complete figure but looking forward to giving my DX01 a new look especially given the popular opinion that this HS is the best one (bar the DX11 obvs)

Did you get it off the board? Ebay prices for it are ridiculous last time I checked.

Did you get it off the board? Ebay prices for it are ridiculous last time I checked.

Got it of eBay for £40 which is just about $60.

Still pretty expensive considering its just the HS but the cheapest I'd ever see it go for so couldn't pass. If I get it and hate it I'm sure I can make my money back :dunno

Back