Hot Toys--TDK-1/6th The JOKER (Bank Robber version) full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tailoring on the BRJ, as well as the headsculpts (best release so far) are superb. Honestly, it's about futzing your figures. Even the DX12 looks bad if not futzed right.

BRJ is one of HT's best releases, EVER.

Yeah, I'll give you that. It's just I'd rather have clown Joker than BR Joker.

How?

I think your driving yourself crazy with this TT body business.

Hah and youre probably right.

I showed a pic of it to a fellow boardie and he says it's slightly different than the original(chest, skin tone, shoulders and abs). The person I bought from on ebay sold the bank robber to me without mentioning it. I was planning to keep the Body and sell the rest off with a replaced standard tt body.

I was hoping someone else can show a pic so I can confirm this.

Last edited:
Not just for the body. I just want one set that is complete and mint in box.

I'm planning to buy a set which is complete but missing a body. So I bought a cheap and incomplete set with damaged box just for the original body. I thought I'd sell the incomplete set after swapping the original body (For myself) with a standard true type I have kept aside.

But to my surprise, the incomplete set I bought didn't have the original body which the seller failed to mention.

But I'd like to be 100% sure so I thought I'd ask for some pics first.

Last edited:
Oh, okay. :lol

I think I still may think this is the best Joker sculpt from HT yet, I'll have to wait until I get the DX11 in hand though.

P1010901.jpg

Thinking of having this one repainted for the mob look and put it on my DX01, then putting the DX11's laughing head on this body.

Oh, okay. :lol

I think I still may think this is the best Joker sculpt from HT yet, I'll have to wait until I get the DX11 in hand though.

P1010901.jpg

Thinking of having this one repainted for the mob look and put it on my DX01, then putting the DX11's laughing head on this body.

Not a bad idea. I like that the BRJ head looks like it's sneering at certain angles. Like look at him in your pic.

I have the first release Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker and the Bank Robber Joker. That's all the Joker I need from Hot Toys.
I am liking the smiling head sculpt for DX11 but I'll probably wait for a chance to get the smiling head sculpt and the desk piece loose online.

I have the first release Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker and the Bank Robber Joker. That's all the Joker I need from Hot Toys.
I am liking the smiling head sculpt for DX11 but I'll probably wait for a chance to get the smiling head sculpt and the desk piece loose online.

You can pre order those parts here , dude. Nice prices too. They still have the laughing sculpt but sold out of the table which I think was $20. Keep looking and it will be back up.

:lol You know what we're talking about!

Anyone selling this guy at the mo? With Jim Gordon on the way I feel I have to make a Nolan also-rans shelf so he's not on his own till the new figures arrive next year so BR Joker and Scarecrow are now on my want list :gah: :lol

Back