Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Superman

Keep forgetting about this one and have only just now noticed the spiderman. I need to visit the Marvel section more.

Keep forgetting about this one and have only just now noticed the spiderman. I need to visit the Marvel section more.

Yeah, I was a few days behind on Spider-Man as well. I hardly ever venture into the Marvel section :lol

I guess it will at least June before we see this in hand.

17 days... 17 f___ng days!!!!!!!!!

DOC, where is your Delorian?! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Funny that people here seem to be looking forward more to the reveal of Superman than Christmas :lol

Funny that people here seem to be looking forward more to the reveal of Superman than Christmas :lol

super-christmas.jpg

So how many day's till the announcement of Superman ??...

Sorry I had to throw that in ..to derail the back and forth that's going on ...in this thread.

Also before anyone kills me ..I am only doing it to get us back on track !!! lol !!!

good job Ecko!

you know, I was looking at their announcement again and it just seems like we may only get like a teaser after reading it all again :( I was hoping for a full reveal, but I guess I'll take what I can get

but hopefully, we'll get a full reveal :pray:

good job Ecko!

you know, I was looking at their announcement again and it just seems like we may only get like a teaser after reading it all again :( I was hoping for a full reveal, but I guess I'll take what I can get

but hopefully, we'll get a full reveal :pray:

Thanks....so in one week or so ..we may have maybe a pic of his arm, or leg ...lol or may be not till January ...cause it does state Winter ...

I am as anxious as everyone else to get to see the pic's of product and then ultimately the figure in hand !!

That's a good idea. Either that or the back of his cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back