Hot Toys Superman (1978 film version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is becoming the action figure version of Duke Nukem Forever.

There's no way this figure is going to live up to the anticipation.

Yeah I agree. HTs should have waited til this figure's prototype was almost finished and then announced they were making it. I liked how they did the T1 T800, with a surprise.

still waiting on a pic whats up with hot toys? maybe their sculpt is not good. their still messing with it.

still waiting on a pic whats up with hot toys? maybe their sculpt is not good. their still messing with it.

That is exactly right. They are not happy with it, and it's being refined. I think the Indiana backlash might have played a part in why it's taken so long to be shown. Also Alice from Resident Evil has gone into hiding along with Avatar, and the cocky Batman 1989 fans / Superman haters might be in the same boat if we see no more info on that in the next couple of months

Last edited:
That is exactly right. They are not happy with it, and it's being refined. I think the Indiana backlash might have played a part in why it's taken so long to be shown. Also Alice from Resident Evil has gone into hiding along with Avatar, and the cocky Batman 1989 fans / Superman haters might be in the same boat if we see no more info on that in the next couple of months

That Alice looked fantastic. I've been hoping to see more shots of her soon.

The quoted post has been brought to you courtesy of:
TIN FOIL
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

this post was brought to you by "Forum Troll" with 23,198+ posts

this post was brought to you by "Forum Troll" with 23,198+ posts

:nono At least I'm not a brainwashed religious zealot who thinks Superman is the devil's work dropping what are essentially well hidden racist remarks in crazybabble posts. Such believe can be traced straight back to racism and hate of the Jews and should be beneath you.

What is going on?

LOUD NOISES!

I just want another Hot Toys Superman figure.

:nono At least I'm not a brainwashed religious zealot who thinks Superman is the devil's work dropping what are essentially well hidden racist remarks in crazybabble posts. Such believe can be traced straight back to racism and hate of the Jews and should be beneath you.

making crap up again I see...Your just a King Troll filled with continuous insults arn't you?

Besides,I was talking to Oscorp.Your like the next door neighbor nosey bag lady who feels she needs to pry into people's conversations.

>> "Your like the next door neighbor nosey bag lady who feels she needs to pry into people's conversations."

If you don't want third parties then you should PM.

making crap up again I see...Your just a King Troll filled with continuous insults arn't you?

Besides,I was talking to Oscorp.Your like the next door neighbor nosey bag lady who feels she needs to pry into people's conversations.

The remarks around Superman being "satanic" and the "devil's work" have their base in antisemitic "Christian" hate preaching and center around Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster being Jews. Not so funny when you understand the source. Your post was in bad taste and I'd seriously question the morals of anybody who found it humorous.

>> "Your like the next door neighbor nosey bag lady who feels she needs to pry into people's conversations."

If you don't want third parties then you should PM.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back