Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes - what's the story here? I've not been following this thread closely - was a change already announced?

As far as I am aware, no change was announced and the only way were finding out is because of the box art being revealed.

He got a posthumous demotion for being a pretty **** commander.

Almost two full squads of Stormtroopers with ranged weapons, artillery, and an E-Web heavy cannon got decimated by Uncle Fester with a stick, a boulder, and an orphan.

To be fair, the exact same strategy was used to great effect against the Empire on Endor so it’s not an isolated issue.

Still demoted, though.

RIP Stormtrooper Commander Squad Leader

Well now I debate getting this.
from the vanilla stormtrooper I just have the ANH version. And I love my troopers.

Same here, mines been sent already so should have it Monday. Im thinking about getting another and removing the pauldron, would look good alongside the remnant and scout

I thought of doing that but the weathering on the helmet, the line across, is quite distinct, so decided not to double up in the end.

Same here, mines been sent already so should have it Monday. Im thinking about getting another and removing the pauldron, would look good alongside the remnant and scout
Yep! I mentioned it earlier in this thread, if not mistaken, that I could take the pauldron from one, paint it black and give it to one of the Mando Death Troopers, to make him a little different.

TW coupon is eligible on this? Doesn’t work for me :pfft:
I mentioned it does work earlier in the thread but it doesn't. I just wanted to see what the total was and didn't see the error. Shipping seems to have went down though.

I thought of doing that but the weathering on the helmet, the line across, is quite distinct, so decided not to double up in the end.
I think when u remove the pauldron that would take your eye off the weathering on the helmet being similar-the weathering always varies from figure to figure too.
with the other blaster this is ideal for buying two and as an exclusive in an already crowded release schedule this is gonna be a very low number release and from what Iv heard secret base have said so too….

Yep! I mentioned it earlier in this thread, if not mistaken, that I could take the pauldron from one, paint it black and give it to one of the Mando Death Troopers, to make him a little different.
I see. For me the total lands at $275 with TW. Quite expensive, think I’ll go with SS.
So that’s like £205, what is sideshows cost with shipping to you?

So that’s like £205, what is sideshows cost with shipping to you?
They usually offer $38 with DHL, looked at the cart and said shipping is pending for this particular figure. But I would guess it lands at $260 tops. Which is less than TW, and customer service isn’t even comparable. Rewards are nice too.

They usually offer $38 with DHL, looked at the cart and said shipping is pending for this particular figure. But I would guess it lands at $260 tops. Which is less than TW, and customer service isn’t even comparable. Rewards are nice too.
Yeah that’s not bad, if I was based in the u.s. I’d use sideshow for some things. Their customer service when something is wrong with a figure is great, but that’s about it.
their getting lazier and lazier too-charging more for shipping, outer box packing, they also do not ship in order regardless of who pre orders 1st. Which is extremely frustrating if you are waiting for something. After my wait for the joker il never use them again as they blatantly lied to me for months about people not being sent theirs when they very much evidently were from seeing and being a member here?! That’s just bizarre for a company that big, or maybe it’s not. They really are just middle men. The worst bit is, if it weren’t for sideshow these things would be a lot cheaper….

I see. For me the total lands at $275 with TW. Quite expensive, think I’ll go with SS.
About $280 for me. If you have patience you might get it within a month from SS like I did with Mysterio. It was worth waiting as the first batch was over $300 for him. Prices sure seem to fluctuate with TW, for figures and shipping.

About $280 for me. If you have patience you might get it within a month from SS like I did with Mysterio. It was worth waiting as the first batch was over $300 for him. Prices sure seem to fluctuate with TW, for figures and shipping.
Of all the figures to do a simultaneous release on, this would be the one to do it for given that it’s an exclusive. Maybe it’ll drop tomorrow? Doesn’t appear that anyone actually got him today.

Of all the figures to do a simultaneous release on, this would be the one to do it for given that it’s an exclusive. Maybe it’ll drop tomorrow? Doesn’t appear that anyone actually got him today.
I've noticed this lately where someone has taken a photo of the shipping boxes at Secret Base, maybe even a photo taken of the art box, but nothing for a day or two. Maybe some got them but are not Youtubers or have taken photos? Shows in stock though with TW.

I've noticed this lately where someone has taken a photo of the shipping boxes at Secret Base, maybe even a photo taken of the art box, but nothing for a day or two. Maybe some got them but are not Youtubers or have taken photos? Shows in stock though with TW.
No it’s just hardly anybody in Hong Kong or
Asia for that matter is interested in Star Wars or Stormtroopers, hence why they have become smaller releases as hot toys realises

Back