Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Stormtrooper Commander Figure (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this on Christmas Day from the wife, kinda forgot about him. Had a play about with him yesterday & I think he’s a great addition, like others have said his weathering is actually pretty realistic for hot toys.
Really happy with him

Attachments

• 91E723E1-0A84-4D3E-BCA8-F511F916F01A.jpeg
    91E723E1-0A84-4D3E-BCA8-F511F916F01A.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 99
I love the remnant stormtrooper-it’s a striking looking figure-they could have done with releasing a second variant with different weathering but It’s one stormy I wouldn’t ever get rid off. I think the weathering is pretty accurate to the show too & It reminds me of my grimy kenner stormtrooper I took everywhere with me when I was a kid. So it’s got a special nostalgia to it for me 😁

The scout trooper has the best weathering on any of them tho for pure accuracy-that thing looks like it’s been lived in in the desert for years

What are you guys paying all in from sideshow for this, including shipping and taxes?
I got mine for £176 direct from Hong Kong had it 6 days after release

Last edited:
What are you guys paying all in from sideshow for this, including shipping and taxes?
I got mine for £176 direct from Hong Kong had it 6 days after release
Idk. I had a $20 off thank you coupon I used. Came out to $200 (£147) total with taxes and shipping before I used some reward points so essentially $40 (£30) less than you . But $130 (£95) after reward points. But then I also get more reward points from the purchase as well.
But you did get it way ahead of me

Anyone else notice the crotch grabber was a longer one? Bent down more? I swapped it with another one of my figures as it didn’t seem to support the figure as well as the standard ones.

Wound up with three of these for some reason. It’s a nice figure, my first RO trooper, but I can’t help feel that that neck peg is way too long if you remove the pauldron to get a normal grunt. Still, I really like it, nice tight joints and all. Will make turn other two I have into regular troopers, with one of them wearing the bashed Boba Fett accessory helmet.

Wound up with three of these for some reason. It’s a nice figure, my first RO trooper, but I can’t help feel that that neck peg is way too long if you remove the pauldron to get a normal grunt. Still, I really like it, nice tight joints and all. Will make turn other two I have into regular troopers, with one of them wearing the bashed Boba Fett accessory helmet.
Paint one pauldron black and the other white. Bang, you have a few cool sandtroopers!

I bought this yesterday but do not know if it was a right choice

Back