Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah... For $150, I'm really surprised Hot Toys didn't even attempt a fabric tunic for Grogu. That would've swayed me to buy it.

I'll stick with whatever comes with the Mando figures too, since they'll all be hard sculpted tunics.

Your item, Grogu™ Sixth Scale Figure Set : Sixth Scale Figure Set by Hot Toys, has been delayed.​
Your order for Grogu™ Sixth Scale Figure Set : Sixth Scale Figure Set by Hot Toys (Order #----------) is going to be arriving later than we originally thought. You can view updated arrival information in your order details.​

I have a feeling this will be 10% off with free shipping at some point, unless they didn't make a lot.

Most people who are into the Hot Toys Mando line have a Grogu or will have one. This is not quite as bad as the Iron Man Mk 50 accessory set but it's close.

I have a feeling this will be 10% off with free shipping at some point, unless they didn't make a lot.

Most people who are into the Hot Toys Mando line have a Grogu or will have one. This is not quite as bad as the Iron Man Mk 50 accessory set but it's close.
Good point about it being in the bargain bin after it gets released. It was one of the last things I preordered before deciding not to preorder anymore. I just got it got the Loth-cat lol.

Good point about it being in the bargain bin after it gets released. It was one of the last things I preordered before deciding not to preorder anymore. I just got it got the Loth-cat lol.

I also really want the Loth-cat, so I do want the set. Just not for the full price plus tax and shipping, which is close to a trooper in price.

They should've done a Season 1 and 2 combo set, priced it in the $200's, and included a Power Pose Frog Lady, egg tank, Tython seeing stone, and standard Imperial issue baby sized handcuffs.

Good call not to pre-order anymore. Only reason to do so is if you want it from a specific authorized retailer. We're long removed from the couple of figures at the height of the pandemic that had really short runs.

I also really want the Loth-cat, so I do want the set. Just not for the full price plus tax and shipping, which is close to a trooper in price.

They should've done a Season 1 and 2 combo set, priced it in the $200's, and included a Power Pose Frog Lady, egg tank, Tython seeing stone, and standard Imperial issue baby sized handcuffs.

Good call not to pre-order anymore. Only reason to do so is if you want it from a specific authorized retailer. We're long removed from the couple of figures at the height of the pandemic that had really short runs.
To be fair I didn’t pay that much for it, 120 from memory.

Def yes to a frog lady set though!

g1.jpg

g2.jpg
g3.jpg
g4.jpg
g5.jpg
g6.jpg
g7.jpg
g8.jpg
g9.jpg
g10.jpg
g11.jpg

Seems inevitable. I forgot about this to be honest but I already have it on order from back when I ordered everything during Mando Fever. HT haven't even bothered to put that second Grogu pack with the egg canister up for preorder.

It‘s a good set with accessories worth having so I do want it as well, though I wish they would package these to be a bit more palatable value wise.

Not as bad as the Iron Man Mk 50 set though. At least these add to displays on their own.

I'm hoping this means it's not too far away for Kuiil + Blurrg.

Pretty sure he was put up at the same time as these. Sure they are easier to make, but still.

Back