1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker (& STAP) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m really only interested in the head sculpt of this because his hair length is more accurate to ROTS imo. Would be a cool alternate look for my dark side Anakin. If anyone is parting theirs out, hit me up :lol

I'm hoping this isn't too far behind with Ahsoka apparently shipping soon and also scheduled for March 2022 on the website.

I'm hoping this isn't too far behind with Ahsoka apparently shipping soon and also scheduled for March 2022 on the website.

One of the few I have ordered at Sideshow, it's mostly paid off besides the last payment. Should be a fun set!

Same. I've had this one paid off for awhile because I really thought it wouldn't be too delayed. Also hoping Maul is coming as well. All these figures I had paid off that are nowhere to be found 🤣

This still has a March 2022 date, I thought we'd get a delay notice, similar to Jango, by now.

As someone wo is new to collecting and doesn't get the chance to buy the rots version without paying too much money, do i hope you can customise him.
Mabey you can remove his armour and put on the cape from rots to get his Jedi look.

As someone wo is new to collecting and doesn't get the chance to buy the rots version without paying too much money, do i hope you can customise him.
Mabey you can remove his armour and put on the cape from rots to get his Jedi look.

In figures like this typically the armor attaches via Velcro the the fabric.

I’m debating if I want this version or not. Part of me thinks he would look cool with Rex, Ahsoka, and the rest of the Clones.

Back