Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else get a payment request from TBA for second batch? I got it last week and paid it but no shipping notice since. They shipped Lando the next day after I paid.

Quick pose out of the box pic. I don’t mind the green weathering and like how his armor is darker because if it compared to the 501st. Will get Cody out with him this weekend but he might have to go to pay for another 501sr honestly

Awesome shot man!

I'd keep Cody though, I think him and Rex are gonna be awesome together.

And you never know if they'll get the 212th and/or Airborne troopers out.

Did anyone else get a payment request from TBA for second batch? I got it last week and paid it but no shipping notice since. They shipped Lando the next day after I paid.

Paid for my second batch as well last week. TBA acknowledged earlier this week and provided tracking on wednesday i believe.

Tracking evolved a couple hours ago to "parcel handed to carrier" so it seems processing is still very slow over there.

Timewalker toys are getting theirs on Thursday, November 4th. and mine from sideshow is still missing yet I pre-ordered when it was announced, I understand now that pre-order date means nothing what's even the point anymore. :(

Pre ordered mine from sideshow about a month ago on payment plan. Due to be paid off early December. Got an email from them about 2 weeks ago saying delayed until November December time. Fine by me as I think I’d move back in the queue if I pay off early.

Thinking about getting this figure. Mainly Empire/Mando. Will be my only PT figure besides the eventual Jango. It looks like such a great package, debating getting this over a Tank Trooper. Might be a cool display with other Mandos.

Thinking about getting this figure. Mainly Empire/Mando. Will be my only PT figure besides the eventual Jango. It looks like such a great package, debating getting this over a Tank Trooper. Might be a cool display with other Mandos.

If once you start down the clone path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did other Star Wars collectors.

If once you start down the clone path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did other Star Wars collectors.
Honestly I think I could hold off on other Clone Stuff. I love Mando style stuff more than anything and that is why I like Rex. He is a bit of the clones but a lot more Mando in style than the regular trooper. Plus it is a really deluxe set.

Quick pose out of the box pic. I don’t mind the green weathering and like how his armor is darker because if it compared to the 501st. Will get Cody out with him this weekend but he might have to go to pay for another 501sr honestly
You know what’s best for your collection, but I would strongly recommend not parting with Cody if possible.

It’s easy to set yourself up to sell something, but if you even have an ounce of regret, it’s going to come back at you down the road.

The 212th will come out eventually. You’ll see pictures of folks with Rex, Cody, and a couple of 501st and 212th. Maybe it makes you feel something; a bit of remorse for selling Cody. You could’ve had that, you think to yourself. Then you look at Cody’s prices and it hurts.

I personally don’t expect the 501st - especially the standard - to sell out right away. You have some time. There’s been a flood of Star Wars releases so figures are sticking around longer. And they likely made a lot, anticipating demand.

You can always make more money, but you can’t make a retail price Cody.

Last edited:
I’m playing Battlefront with my kids at the moment and I would really love some rebel grunts - HT have done nothing. Not sure what the Sideshow ones are like or if affordable at this point but anything - Tantive IV trooper, Hoth, Endor especially. Sorry probably wrong thread.

I think shouldn't be selling Cody, of course it is your property so you could do whatever you want with it. But bear in mind Cody is an essential character and its going to be extremely hard to reacquire later.

Australia Post are now tracking when an item arrives in the country, so Rex has taken five days to get from Kghobby to Sydney. That’s amazing. I’m sending mail to the otherside of Melbourne and it’s taking longer. Almost there.

Really not a fan of Toys Wonderland and their post notifications. When others give notification with tracking number etc it's at least moving next day.

One of my figures looks like this. i.e a week of preparing item for posting.

Sure there may be issues with HK post, but that reeks of poor organisation on TW side to me.

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 14.26.22.jpg

Really not a fan of Toys Wonderland and their post notifications. When others give notification with tracking number etc it's at least moving next day.

One of my figures looks like this. i.e a week of preparing item for posting.

Sure there may be issues with HK post, but that reeks of poor organisation on TW side to me.

View attachment 543636
Ive been using them for a long time now and it has definitely gotten slower. Used to be able to order a figure and it would ship the next day now like you its taking up to a week to even leave... probably getting more popular with the youtubers turning more onto HK sellers

Ive been using them for a long time now and it has definitely gotten slower. Used to be able to order a figure and it would ship the next day now like you its taking up to a week to even leave... probably getting more popular with the youtubers turning more onto HK sellers
I won't be using them again. Not just because of that, but emails getting sent out to me which I didn't order, full price customs etc.

I won't be using them again. Not just because of that, but emails getting sent out to me which I didn't order, full price customs etc.
Havent had that but i do miss when you could easily deal with them through instagram chat, made things so quick. The impact of getting more customers i guess

Back