1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Rogue One - Assault Tank Commander Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm genuinely very happy for all of the people that I know have been waiting on this for years now, but man, Hot Toys is really lazy right now haha

I still prefer the transport trooper myself. But I guess a lot of people wanted this one. I'm just sick of trooper figures. Except the Death Star Trooper where is that figure:gah:

I know the helmet is re-used for the Mando Transport Trooper and HT is doing that one, but this is pretty unusual - the release of a figure previewed but never PO'ed FOUR AND HALF years ago?

Has this ever happened before - fig is previewed, never shows up for PO and fades away, then suddenly it is PO'ed 4+ years later? I could obviously understand if the outfit showed up in Mando, but to my knowledge it isn't anywhere even in deep background, right? If that was the case, it would be Mando, not RO as the title on the fig.

I guess this does hold out hope for some of that long HT list of previewed but never PO'ed figs.

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: Rouge One - Assault Tank Commander Collectible Figure

I can't believe what I'm seeing! What a day! Someone at Hot Toys is listening. Everyone needs to go on there and bombard their Facebook page with Baze posts.

Yep totally !! Done !! Liked all Baze posts and commented so Hot Toys gets the message. Took me like 1 minute.

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys

I wonder if Hot Toys will be up to the "Hoody standard" ?? :lol

(old pic, larger chest armour now in place)

Window Side view.jpg

Damn Hot Toys. Too many troopers dropping all at once. Not everyone is getting stimulus cheques to blow on Hot Toys.

Damn Hot Toys. Too many troopers dropping all at once. Not everyone is getting stimulus cheques to blow on Hot Toys.

I know in Australia I never got 1.
Are we entitled to 1?
hehehe
Of the bonus money I got from work last yr,I blew about 2/3rds on Hot toys Star wars. hehehehe

Re: Hot Toys - Star Wars: Rouge One - Assault Tank Commander Collectible Figure

Yep totally !! Done !! Liked all Baze posts and commented so Hot Toys gets the message. Took me like 1 minute.

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys

It does feel like there might be a slightly better chance of Baze happening now, with really late RO releases like this and Krennic... but it's probably still a huge long shot unfortunately.

Sorry Baze lovers, but I'm hoping for an R1 Cassian to go with Jynn an K2SO. Yes I know there is a Cassian show and he's likely to come with that, but I want the R1 version.

Maybe like 4 years ago I woulda got this.

Is HT having issues with its sculptors or something? I find their lack of head sculpts disturbing.

Did you recognize that its MMS code is 587. Lando's is 588, Jango's is 589, and Shore Trooper Squad Leader's is 592, . So, I think HT made their decision on this before them, but only announced now. Or they decided to produce all these figures at the same time and randomly assigned numbers to them.

Did you recognize that its MMS code is 587. Lando's is 588, Jango's is 589, and Shore Trooper Squad Leader's is 592, . So, I think HT made their decision on this before them, but only announced now. Or they decided to produce all these figures at the same time and randomly assigned numbers to them.

Updating my wishlist now I noticed that too. Interesting. I don!t think that numbers are "random", they are probably marketing/licensing reasons for this order of things.

Honestly not feeling this fig..

It looks better in green.

In white it's one of the worst looking OT era troopers, along with Shoretroopers and Rangetroopers. The Death Troopers were a bit ropey as well.

I think the only decent new design in RO was the Patrol Trooper, which is somehow the perfect embodiment of an Imperial police officer: CHiPs (Corellia Highway Patrol).

Maybe like 4 years ago I woulda got this.

Is HT having issues with its sculptors or something? I find their lack of head sculpts disturbing.

It's very disturbing that we aren't getting any of the B list heroes from The Mandalorian. The list probably exceeds 12 by now.

I know in Australia I never got 1.
Are we entitled to 1?
hehehe
Of the bonus money I got from work last yr,I blew about 2/3rds on Hot toys Star wars. hehehehe

Apparently China was going to send you one but they changed their minds.:monkey3

I still prefer the transport trooper myself. But I guess a lot of people wanted this one. I'm just sick of trooper figures. Except the Death Star Trooper where is that figure:gah:

We have hope for the Death Star trooper and baze, maybe even cassian. I am so glad about this release and now I am definitely canceling the transport trooper.

Some days are a kick in the stones. Job is crazy, wife is crazier, kids are annoying. Then this sweet mfer gets released by hot toys and all is right with the world. I am buying two because I am a lunatic and I love rogue one.

It's very disturbing that we aren't getting any of the B list heroes from The Mandalorian. The list probably exceeds 12 by now.

Cara Dune
Greef Karga
Bo Katan
Koska Reeves
Axe Woves
Mythrol
Mayfeld
Cobb Vanth
Fennec Shand
Kuill
Dr Pershing
Boba Fett