1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Rogue One - Assault Tank Commander Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, glad they finally went back to this guy. I saw the proto on display back in 2018 at SW Celebration in Florida. Looked great back then.

But, not sure I need this and a Shore Trooper. And of the 2, I think the Shore Trooper (grunt) slightly wins out. I like that he has that cool shotgun style blaster rather than the standard Stormtrooper E11 Blaster this guy has. But I do like the pure white on the Tank Commander over the dirty weathered white of the Shore Trooper...

Maybe I'll cave in and get both...:lol

Vader always comes 1st, followed by troopers as the focus of my Star Wars collection.

This is probably your ideal trooper than, AT-ACT pilot:

1e1384d79aa4e658be95a3fce9ccc420.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the only decent new design in RO was the Patrol Trooper, which is somehow the perfect embodiment of an Imperial police officer: CHiPs (Corellia Highway Patrol).

Hoping the Patrol Trooper gets featured in the Andor or Lando series, always liked that one myself.

It?s from Solo though not RO.

Dang...I really like the look of that shore trooper in tank commander colors. Is this an actual Trooper in SW lore? I can?t recall

Yep! Very briefly in Rogue One. Here?s the image from the movie. Honestly it is probably my favourite with the amazing look of Shore Trooper but the white colouring we associate with Imperial troopers.

3b706d18dbc201859872ad61828135de.webp

a4d423e1e2f2e9a43313eb776f3e50c0.jpg

As expected:

$230... Q2 2022

Strange they list the gun as: One (1) double-barreled blaster rifle

Double-barreled?

The only thing remotely double-barreled-ish, at least in terms of looks, is whatever weapon the Shoretroopers carry...

I?m nearly certain the AT-ACT will be released. But most likely a summer exclusive.

Ok, pre-ordered at SS. They keep pulling me back in, with their $25 discount codes and additional RPs...

I've never had so many pre-orders out there before.

Yep! Very briefly in Rogue One. Here?s the image from the movie. Honestly it is probably my favourite with the amazing look of Shore Trooper but the white colouring we associate with Imperial troopers.

3b706d18dbc201859872ad61828135de.webp

a4d423e1e2f2e9a43313eb776f3e50c0.jpg

Damn....yeah this looks really tough. Much preferred to the tank trooper. I think I like the transport trooper a bit more due to the green color but will still pick this tank trooper up. My main focus in HT is troopers & Mandalorians so

I'm glad it's coming, but there's just been too many troopers lately. I don't really understand why they would bunch them up so much. It's pretty bland to me without any sort of tank items; hell even a backdrop? It's definitely hard for me to order $230 figures that just have 6 hands and 1 blaster.

where's the $25 discount code? They still give those out?

They email you account specific $25 codes sometimes. Usually a little while after an order has shipped.

Exactly. It was expiring on Feb 6th and $27 bucks in reward points just cleared today so I decided to throw them at this figure.

I'm glad it's coming, but there's just been too many troopers lately. I don't really understand why they would bunch them up so much. It's pretty bland to me without any sort of tank items; hell even a backdrop? It's definitely hard for me to order $230 figures that just have 6 hands and 1 blaster.

Agreed. Clustered so closely together like this is decreasing sales, not increasing them.

Back