1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Rogue One - Assault Tank Commander Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got him in today. Haven't settled on a final display option, but really liking this figure.

Attachments

• 20220321_132030.jpg
    20220321_132030.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 113
Oooh, how do you like him, Fly?

Fantastic figure. There's just something about the helmet shape, how the colors work together and I thought his 2 seconds of fame were pretty cool.

I've mentioned it before but would love to do a custom section of his tank, perhaps just the gondola section.

combat-assault-tank-commander-in-gondola.jpg

Mine arrived yesterday! He has a great presence and look awesome. I am not sure why they even bothered with the "instructions". I am considering doing an interior section of the tank. I also have never really made a diorama like that so it would be a learning experience
Assualt Tank Commander.jpg

All of these shots are looking great. Makes it all the more frustrating that with these tiny batches HT does these days with figures along with the slow boats and backed up docks, it'll be months before I see the arrival of this and few other already released figures. Lucky for me you folks post so many awesome shots. Keep 'em coming!

Back