1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: Rogue One - Assault Tank Commander Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you factor shipping (and import duties for some regions), it kills the benefit of the rebate. It may even cost more than buying locally.

Seeing this makes me regret getting the Shoretrooper Squad Leader instead of this. Then again there’s plenty of white troopers on shelf.

In stock at Sideshow now.
R.gif
That's true. go get them!!

Just got mine from AE. Pretty awesome figure despite being barebones, Traveling for work today but I'll try to snap some shots on Sunday

I am not sure but something seems off. The figure does not give the impression as in the movie still. Can it be due to side air inlet flare being less horizontal than the movie version?

Mine arrives Wednesday. Now, do I need two?
I’m sure you enablers will say yes.

Well...I bought one and thats all I intended but as soon as Sideshow lets me use a coupon I'll be picking up a second. Personally I think HT did a better job with this than they did with the Shoretrooper and I felt the opposite before getting both in hand.

Two? Did the Tank Commander travel in pairs? I think its just one commander. Maybe get the Transport Trooper if you like the helmet but want some variance.

Back