Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we got a rami led Spiderman 4 and a 3rd Andrew Spiderman film. I think that will be so cool to see, I always felt Tom Hardy's Venom and (sadly) Morbius are in TAMS universe.

If we got a rami led Spiderman 4 and a 3rd Andrew Spiderman film. I think that will be so cool to see, I always felt Tom Hardy's Venom and (sadly) Morbius are in TAMS universe.
Is that a possibility? I'd love a fourth film with Tobey! Be refreshing to see a Spider-Man not in HS/College.

I know people have mixed feelings on Toys Wonderland, but I’m seeing they have this figure for $255.07 and then shipping is either $18 or $35 depending on what you select plus they have a $10 off deal going on.. kind of tempted to give them a shot.

dice-roll-the-dice.gif

I know people have mixed feelings on Toys Wonderland, but I’m seeing they have this figure for $255.07 and then shipping is either $18 or $35 depending on what you select plus they have a $10 off deal going on.. kind of tempted to give them a shot.
Those shipping prices are not accurate and is bait to lure you in
Youll pay whatever they ask when it releases
a more accurate shipping rate would be putting something they currently have in stock and look at the shipping they charge

Last edited:
Those shipping prices are not accurate and is bait to lure you in
Youll pay whatever they ask when it releases
a more accurate shipping rate would be putting something they currently have in stock and look at the shipping they charge

Spot on, I called them out on this, they're bullshitters. It will probably cost twice as much as their quote.

So glad this went up first. Lol I was thinking we were to get Andrew Spidey first, but this was way better. Though I would love the sandman base I don't care much for it and will be posing him swinging with Andrew, and Tom's Spider-man.

I guess the bonus version isn't needed if you're getting either the Doc Ock figure or the deluxe base with integrated suit Spidey.

I think I'm gonna stick with regular versions of Tobey and Andrew and get Goblin and Ock.

I'll get Tom if HT ever make the classic suit from the end of the movie. The Stark tech suits would just be a constant reminder of why I didn't like MCU Spidey.

So one of these figures available for pre-order is $15 more than the other, and it isn’t the one that comes with more stuff. 🤔

Some major hype tax in play on this release for sure.

56D830B7-7261-4E5A-9FE7-9460D60DB2C8.jpeg

3D7656F7-6610-4CB8-8C33-754DA45B7E5D.jpeg

Man one used to at least get 6 HT for the price of a 1/3 statue but now we’re looking at only 3 HT for the price of a 1/3 statue that’s getting too close for comfort lol

Not 1/4….1/3!

Last edited:
Man one used to at least get 6 HT for the price of a 1/3 statue but now we’re looking at only 3 HT for the price of a 1/3 statue that’s getting too close for comfort lol

Not 1/4….1/3!
Throws a bit of a wrench in the argument that 1/6 prices have went up due to inflation I guess.

Not 1/4….1/3!
Certainly not the case for me in the UK. After crazy shipping an import fees a 1/3 statue costs me close to £2k from either Sideshow or Prime 1 direct.

A HT figure after shipping between £200-250 from Hong Kong.

The cost of production keeps increasing every day so I'm not surprised to see Hot Toys and 1/6 prices in general are going up, expect them to go even higher if things keep going like they are now, plus who knows how much Tobey asked for them to use his likeness and so on.

What I find funny is that there's people in this thread who happily payed $1000 for the InArt Joker double pack and the sculpted hair version of that was a little over $300 but they have released zero figures yet in this thread everyone is losing it over the price, Tobey and Sandman base for $450 is still cheaper than InArt's Pennywise or Gandalf which cost over $500, now I know not everyone has pre-ordered those figures or would ever spend that kind of money on a figure but for those that did and are up in arms about the price how is the price for Tobey/huge ass Sandman base unacceptable but $1000 to $500 for a company with zero releases is fine?

Geniunely curious. 😅

I don’t understand I think you got it completely opposite 1/6 have absolutely gone up.

You lost me sorry lol
I was trying to say that the apologists for 1/6 pricing rising due to inflation are missing something if 1/3 and 1/4 scale figures haven risen at a slower rate.

Back