Hot Toys Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire) - Spider-Man: No Way Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess Hot Toys wanted me to wake up today and immediately not have any money left for groceries. This, Jane, and taller Mark 3? It hurts so good.

May need to get this one. Looks great overall. I’d lean towards the regular version to save a bit, but have to admit the deluxe diorama base is cool.

Looks fantastic, all around. Not sure if the deluxe base is needed for me but hard to turn down.
It's so good but also absolutely massive. Gonna cost a fortune in both dollars and shelf space.

1659017322406.png

The Tobey sculpt looks good, I wish I had a sculpt from the first movie but obviously that won't happen lol. The neck looks fine in these pics, I still prefer it over the separate head design of the Tom Holland figures with that gap that really shows from the side and behind. And just a few months ago I was complaining this would never get made lol

Was toying with the idea to have all 3 for a Spidey lineup. Sucks that Toby and Andrew suits are so similar.

Maybe with headsculpt it's enough to make them different enough ??

View attachment 591260
Of course they are similar it's spider-man. Lol but both are very different suits you can tell by looking at them together. Andrew's design plays off Tobey's but his spider's on the chest and back are longer vs the rami suit. The webbing is different in color and lining, most obvious is the shape of the eyes. Different build also. To me having both displayed together next to Tom's is enough. I wasn't planning to get the Integrated suit tom figure but I will now just for that display alone. Lol

HT on a roll.

Okay, I tend to just get ONE character rep, and now I have to make the choice between Classic Spidey or Tobey Spidey for my selection. This is hard.

I've never bought two of the same figure but tempted here. That Tobey sculpt is far too good to leave in the box but I need the Raimi suit in its full masked glory also.

That's where I am right now. I want exactly this on my Spidey shelf...

ePiEq2s.jpg

...and I would like something a little more dynamic with the masked (without having to faff around).

Of course they are similar it's spider-man. Lol but both are very different suits you can tell by looking at them together. Andrew's design plays off Tobey's but his spider's on the chest and back are longer vs the rami suit. The webbing is different in color and lining, most obvious is the shape of the eyes. Different build also. To me having both displayed together next to Tom's is enough. I wasn't planning to get the Integrated suit tom figure but I will now just for that display alone. Lol
The suits did look hugely different on screen, but unfortunately that doesn't come through nearly as strong in these new figures given they're using the same suit material and same web thickness. Only real difference between the figures seems to be that one is a bit slimmer. Lol

99742c59a3900da6819de0c08cfe1a18.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t like the preorder prices with the base

TW has it $389 usd for Tobey with base..$255 without and $405-469 special ed with base

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah, I'm leaning towards this chap over the Classic Spiderman, the head sculpt is great and I am really tempted by the Sandman base (price depending) as I currently have a pretty sizeable Spidey villains collection he would look great with, especially if I use him as a base for Maguire's Spiderman.

Tobey gets deluxe and honestly probably a standard, too. Even if he was $1000. He's worth it.

Back