Hot Toys Spider-Man: No Way Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (final suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Just when you think they're going to do one thing, only for them to actually do what you're hoping for!

Al Pacino GIF

🤣

Yeah it seems a bit surprising (but good) to me they're giving that feature to more figures now; it is a nice feature to have when they implement it well. I was playing around with my Alita Battle Angel (one of the few previous non DX figures to have it, if I'm not mistaken) and was reminded how awesome it is get more expression with a change in position of the eyes (even if it can be a bit fiddly).
For sure. The only figures I have with rolling eyes are DX ‘89 Batman and Joker and I’ve always loved it on them and wished for more so I’m happy to see it become almost standard. Just in terms of next to be released, Ahsoka from Mandalorian will likely be my first figure with the separate rolling eyes so I’m unsure how frustrating an experience it is to get both eyes positioned how you want them.

The base would also look good if you have a miles moralesfigure
I personally do not but you’re absolutely right!

🤣

For sure. The only figures I have with rolling eyes are DX ‘89 Batman and Joker and I’ve always loved it on them and wished for more so I’m happy to see it become almost standard. Just in terms of next to be released, Ahsoka from Mandalorian will likely be my first figure with the separate rolling eyes so I’m unsure how frustrating an experience it is to get both eyes positioned how you want them.

I personally do not but you’re absolutely right!

Hmm from my experience based on the figures I have, I think I prefer the separate rolling eyes to the PERS. For instance, the joystick on the pers for my Armory Batman and DX11 Joker heads feel a bit jolty and the eyes don't quite sit exactly where I'd want to position them. As I mentioned Alita before, I like how the separate eyes work since I feel I can position the eyes better and they feel smooth when moving them around. It gets a bit less fiddly when going up in scale; it's easier to access and position the separate eyes on my 1/4 TDKR Batman, where you can actually stick your finger inside the cowl and pick at the levers without much issue. Just my own opinions :)

Last edited:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Truer words have never been spoken :lol

I wish I could, and it'd be cool to see all of them laid out en masse, but all of my new/boxed figures are stored away, plus some of my loose ones are packed away in (figure safe) foam, so I only have a few of my loose figures displayed in the meantime :ROFLMAO::LOL:

The current state of the Zurdo95D Captain Marvel collection:

62994C00-5E1B-406D-89E1-77B472466CC8.gif

Hmm from my experience based on the figures I have, I think I prefer the separate rolling eyes to the PERS. For instance, the joystick on the pers for my Armory and DX11 Joker heads feel a bit jolty and the eyes don't quite sit exactly where I'd want to position them. As I mentioned Alita before, I like how the separate eyes work since I feel I can position the eyes better and they feel smooth when moving them around. It gets a bit less fiddly when going up in scale; it's easier to access and position the separate eyes on my 1/4 TDKR Batman, where you can actually stick your finger inside the cowl and pick at the levers. Just my own opinions :)

If PERS didn’t have issues, we’d still have PERS.

Hmm from my experience based on the figures I have, I think I prefer the separate rolling eyes to the PERS. For instance, the joystick on the pers for my Armory Batman and DX11 Joker heads feel a bit jolty and the eyes don't quite sit exactly where I'd want to position them. As I mentioned Alita before, I like how the separate eyes work since I feel I can position the eyes better and they feel smooth when moving them around. It gets a bit less fiddly when going up in scale; it's easier to access and position the separate eyes on my 1/4 TDKR Batman, where you can actually stick your finger inside the cowl and pick at the levers without much issue. Just my own opinions :)
Makes sense. Plus, I know there were PERS systems where the connection between the eyes broke and then the owners were screwed.

I am passing on this one. I am waiting for the integrated suit (corrected, please) and I have the strange feeling that this one will join the NA Scarlet Witch and EG Cap. Marvel as one of those figures for outfits with minimal onscreen time (I did get both NA SW & EG CM figs) and there are a billion Spider-Man figs out there and upcoming. Is this one closest to comic book? Yes, but I filled my Spidey quota already. Good hunting, my fellow collectors! Happy Holidays!

Placed my PO! Can't bloody wait!

I thought this Final Suit Spidey doesn’t come with interchangeable eyes, but glad I read the description.

Yes they are the shutter lens eyes, and the figure includes interchangeable pairs as per the product listing, even though they aren’t pictured.

View attachment 613409

In my opinion, the expressive eyes is the best thing the Holland Trilogy brought to the Spider-Man costume so I’m glad they’re included here.
Yep, agreed. I like the emotive eyes as well, so I’m cool with it if it is accurate to the movie

But he's supposed to be poor and nOt iRon mAn :rolleyes:
Haha! This is true. But remember, he’s still a scientific genius and he was resourceful enough to make shuttered lenses somehow in his homemade suit prior to even meeting Tony Stark.

I’m sure he studied his Tech Suit closely and probably applied what engineering he could to the new suit

I have the PS4 Spidey like most in this thread but that doesn’t compare to this suit the more I see pics of this guy.

It’s such a shame this costume only got seconds on screen and we’ll have to wait years to see Tom in it again. It’s live-action perfection.
Agree on all of the above. If they ever actually release the Andrew spidey to go with Tom and Tobey, I'd be very tempted to display the three of them together, masks off, using this suit for Tom's Spider-man. Not movie accurate to any scene, but would be a really great look IMO.

But he's supposed to be poor and nOt iRon mAn :rolleyes:
Haha! This is true. But remember, he’s still a scientific genius and he was resourceful enough to make shuttered lenses somehow in his homemade suit prior to even meeting Tony Stark.

I’m sure he studied his Tech Suit closely and probably applied what engineering he could to the new suit
Random dudes at Comic-Cons have figured out how to really make the shutter lens eyes for their costumes, so I don’t think it’s that much a stretch of the imagination that Peter Parker could too.

https://www.cnet.com/culture/entert...n-mask-complete-with-movable-mechanical-eyes/

Nice figure but probably not one I’ll get. I still want the Tobey Maguire Spidey and that’s probably going to be it. Even though it would be cool to have the trio.
same here
fantastic tom likeness but I grew up with tobey so he's the spidey figure for me, then hopefully i'm done with hot toys mcu

same here
fantastic tom likeness but I grew up with tobey so he's the spidey figure for me, then hopefully i'm done with hot toys mcu
I only cherry-pick Marvel/MCU figures. Got rid of most of mine. Tobey and one of the villains (Goblin or Ock) would be fun to have though.

Back