1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse - Miles Morales Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly? My best guess is that it was a system error.
I contacted Sideshow today, they informed me that the estimated arrival date in their stocks is between the 20th and 25th of this month, apparently they haven't even received the figure yet for shipping.

Seeing this one all kitted up makes me wonder if the VG Miles would look good in a hoodie and Jordan 1s. I’m tempted to try…🤔

I contacted Sideshow today, they informed me that the estimated arrival date in their stocks is between the 20th and 25th of this month, apparently they haven't even received the figure yet for shipping.
Nice! Can’t wait!

Just got a random email from DHL…it can only be this figure.

No email from Sideshow…radio silence about charging etc…boy their communication has sunk to a new low…

Yeah last couple orders, no communication on charging final pymt. chrome Clone was charged weeks ago but “unexpected delay in warehouse still hasnt shipped. Hard to get a good supplier these days

R.gif
good to hear that. thanks

Finally got a shipping notice. This has to be one of my most anticipated figures of the past few years.

Got mine in today as well. So much to do with him. I put the Nikes on him I got off Ebay. They are slightly over sized but they work well.

They are a harder plastic than the shoes that come with him, so I wrapped his feet in plastic wrap to protect them and they slipped right on. I can't wait to do more with him.
20220824_223814.jpg
20220824_223636.jpg
20220824_224206.jpg

Back