Hot Toys Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield) - The Amazing Spider-Man 2 [NWH]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully a third party makes a better Gwen figure than the previous one from years ago with a better headsculpt

While I would love an official headsculpt by Hot Toys for Gwen. I am still happy that we got any third party headsculpt at all.

Attachments

• gwen.jpg
    gwen.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 0
While I would love an official headsculpt by Hot Toys for Gwen. I am still happy that we got any third party headsculpt at all.
The clothing on the third party figure was quite good. I just couldn't get passed the headsculpt. I don't need a Gwen from HT. Just a new figure with a better headsculpt and paint apps that many third parties are capable of producing these days vs way back when

Waiting on sideshow to put him up also. Hopefully no NRD like Doc and goblin since it's Sony film it's still weird Electro had an NRD but think that no NRD is timed or something.

That’s a beautiful sculpt! I’ve been following them on Instagram and seeing all the incredible sculpts they produce. I tried to get on the list but all 35 spots went just as quickly as they came, or so it seemed.

That is so weird. That double pack is no different to the Integrated Suit Deluxe Edition with a NWH theme diorama base. Both work and look good together as well! However, for some reason, they have to do it as seperate items or force a bundle deal. So weird how they couldn't brand them as both NWH.

Now, I wodner if they will do a Tobey Deluxe Edition with a Sandman diorama base...

Where the Hell is the preorder at? This announcement got me so excited I preordered Green Goblin and Doc Ock. I'm planning on a whole NWH display now. Just need to order this, Tobey, Electro and MAYBE a new Hollandto make it more screen accurate. I was happy with my home coming version but it maybe time to upgrade for the diorama.

I mean really other than knowing the price it doesn’t matter that much anyways. We all know when per-ordering figures that it’s going to be minimum of a year wait if not closer to a two years in some cases.

Part of me is tempted to get the three Spidey figures but I probably won’t. Maybe Tobey I’ll consider.

Back