Hot Toys Scarlet Witch Artisan Edition - Avengers Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's waitlisted now.

Could have bought her in time, but $440 is just too expensive when the non-rooted version is "just" $320. That hair alone is not worth an extra 120 bucks for me.

I can neither confirm nor deny that I picked up the figure.

All I will say is that I'm signing off for the day.

04ZKnYR.gif

I was 1868 in the que and it sold out with 167 people still ahead of me. So if there were 2500 total available it would seem SS had about 1700 of them. According to their que numbers anyway.

Guess I was right on the edge of this selling out. Got the pre-order now button, but when pressed nothing appeared in my cart. Even left the page to check my cart and lo and behold it was empty. Skipping back a page to hit the order button again, I got the waitlist option. I must have just missed out by 10-20seconds.

She's waitlisted now.

Could have bought her in time, but $440 is just too expensive when the non-rooted version is "just" $320. That hair alone is not worth an extra 120 bucks for me.
For me it ended up OK, decided to try as was idly thinking "if I needed to, one day I could learn to re-root etc."
For the time that would take, for me, and the potential foul-up/damage I could do, figured it was worth it.
All of my other SW are rooted hair, so it will match the others. Plus I was able to do a payment plan which sort of takes the sting out. As well as payments not starting until next year.

I don't even know what number my queue was. I was on chrome and it just redirected me to the sculpted RSVP page. Then randomly like 7 minutes later I could just order the artisan. Sideshow system is freakin' janky.

Now when the hell is bully maguire going up?

Last edited:
Dos anyone know if the sculpted version is limited?

It's an open preorder for now but no way to know if the preorders will be cut off/it'll pre-sell out down the road and go to waitlist at Sideshow. Hard to say these days. Should be alright for a while though.

For me it ended up OK, decided to try as was idly thinking "if I needed to, one day I could learn to re-root etc."
For the time that would take, for me, and the potential foul-up/damage I could do, figured it was worth it.
All of my other SW are rooted hair, so it will match the others. Plus I was able to do a payment plan which sort of takes the sting out. As well as payments not starting until next year.
Yeah, and for a change things worked smoothly once they let you in to buy. I was @ #350 in the queue so I only had about an 8 minute wait, but I was worried I'd get kicked out if I selected a payment plan or used rewards. I did both and thankfully no issues. I only had $40 in rewards but that and the payment plan makes it slightly less painful lol.

p.s. - Definitely a random lottery - I had both my PC & laptop primed to go and clicked their respective mouses simultaneously. Laptop was #350, PC was #1173.

Managed to get one. Was in line at 9xx. Think I saw it was 90% sold through by the time I got through.

Back