Hot Toys Scarlet Witch Artisan Edition - Avengers Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Do we remember what the due today cost was for Joker and Anakin? Wanted to be prepared for the non refundable deposit.

So who’s in for the Artisian bloodbath tomorrow?

It’s going to be the the regular edition if I do pre-order it.

Groan… Guess who listing it too.:rolleyes:
150EECF8-7996-4FB4-BBBF-DFB0CDD4DE17.png

Even this scummy re-reseller is listing it too. I don’t have to say anything further about these dirtbags since we have covered it. If you’re new to 1/6 collecting, don’t even bother to go with them at all as a fair chunk of us collectors here got bitten by them big time (including myself)

If any other questions about these guys, just do your due diligence.

Last edited:
I think I'm going to check at 11:00 and noon Central Time ? and if I don't get one by then I'm not going to pre-order the regular one just because I feel like you can just wait until those are in stock and just order them now

So who’s in for the Artisian bloodbath tomorrow?

It’s going to be the the regular edition if I do pre-order it.

Groan… Guess who listing it too.:rolleyes:
View attachment 667246
Even this scummy re-reseller is listing it too. I don’t have to say anything further about these dirtbags since we have covered it. If you’re new to 1/6 collecting, don’t even bother to go with them at all as a fair chunk of us collectors here got bitten by them big time (including myself)

If any other questions about these guys, just do your due diligence.

I will be trying my hardest for the artisan Wanda. I always prefer my long hair figures to have the real hair for more realistic likeness and articulation for poses. Wishing good luck to everyone who is trying.

Just got word that Toys Wonderland will be getting every copy of this figure in to resell, they bought out Sideshow for the allotment;)

This is why they will have this figure up for preorder for the next year while everywhere else is sold out.

Just got word that Toys Wonderland will be getting every copy of this figure in to resell, they bought out Sideshow for the allotment;)

This is why they will have this figure up for preorder for the next year while everywhere else is sold out.
Did they do the same for Joker? Is that why he is still available to preorder?

I’m just going to see how things go tomorrow morning for me and read up on the bloodbath for the Artisian (if there will be).

Will decide if I want to pre-order regular Endgame Liz when live or wait until release date to get a copy.

Back