1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?m hoping we might get a Kenobi from his Disney + show and hoping he uses his clone wars armor to warrant a figure of it. It?d be amazing

I?m pretty sure that and general Skywalker are skins in battlefront 2, if they still have that license.

Ah yes, the high ground.
Why the hell not? If you meet someone with a lightsaber or hell, even a knife on the battlefield why not make them work to reach you? This strikes me as basic common sense. :) increased field of vision also seems like a plus.

High ground it is then

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk

These things never made any sense to me. Why not just ride a speeder bike? Less cumbersome, same amount of (non) protection.
This was just, in my opinion, a lame attempt to force a connection to the OT.

Because they have a bigass gun that can be shot from both a stationary and moving position.

We all know walkers are impractical, there’s no arguing that a tank would be more realistic for war. But these are fantasy films, and everyone knows walkers look really cool. Cool trumps practical. Walker fans win!

These things never made any sense to me. Why not just ride a speeder bike? Less cumbersome, same amount of (non) protection.
This was just, in my opinion, a lame attempt to force a connection to the OT.

The walkers made as little sense in the OT too.

Any guess when Cody will be released in Hong Kong??

There are a lot of figures from 3Q and 4Q 2019 that still aren't released. Hell, Gamora was due out in 2Q last year. I would be stunned if Cody is released anytime soon. HT has a major backlog right now.

There are a lot of figures from 3Q and 4Q 2019 that still aren't released. Hell, Gamora was due out in 2Q last year. I would be stunned if Cody is released anytime soon. HT has a major backlog right now.

That's outrageous.

Decided to look and Gamora was announced May 2, 2018 and the Solo Han figures were announced May 23, 2018. They must be the most overdue figures now. IW Thanos was announced 1 month before Gamora and has been in people's hands forever at this point.

Been waiting a long time for Mudtrooper too.

Its pretty pathetic to have a bear a two-year wait period and still get bumped for other things. I just don't see how anyone POs anymore.

Its pretty pathetic to have a bear a two-year wait period and still get bumped for other things. I just don't see how anyone POs anymore.

I'm much more concerned about missing out on a 3P run rather than a Hot Toys release these days.

Me too. I've got the Patrol Trooper waiting for the Mudtrooper to arrive at Timewalker so that they can ship out together for free. I've been thinking of just taking the shipping hit and have the PT shipped already.

I also preordered both with the thought that they may end up being the next Shoretroopers, in regards to scarcity, and I didn't want to miss out on them.

Back