1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about that. You could be right, but it could also be a case of Hot Toys being weird (per usual) and only wanting to create a clones that were actual characters. So, Cody. Then only *maybe* creating other clones down the road, like the ones previewed. What I mean is it might not be disinterest, it could just be Hot Toys being Hot Toys and acting strange. And don?t forget that all the clones that people would order (besides Cody) are in TCW and not the prequels, and we have to see how that license works out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For real? You mean people wouldn't be interested in the 501st, Commander Gree, Commander Bacara, Coruscant Guard, Galactic Marine, Kashyyyk Clone Trooper etc. I find that very hard to believe.

For real? You mean people wouldn't be interested in the 501st, Commander Gree, Commander Bacara, Coruscant Guard, Galactic Marine, Kashyyyk Clone Trooper etc. I find that very hard to believe.

My bad. No, people would definitely be interested. I wrote that really quickly and haven't watched Episode 3 in a while so the only live action character that popped in my head was Cody. Yeah people, myself included, would all love those characters (like Gree) as figures. Also, I knew about the other clones such as the Coruscant Guards, but was purely talking about the actual character Clones. Not that people wouldn't want standard battalion troopers just as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The clown trilogy has finally ended, pretty sure we're going to see more Prequel + TCW line up this year. And OT too, coupled with some Mandalorian stuffs.

Perfection!

Need Captain Rex to go along with this guy, if Hot Toys don't do it then they are just denying themselves money.

The clown trilogy has finally ended, pretty sure we're going to see more Prequel + TCW line up this year. And OT too, coupled with some Mandalorian stuffs.

Perfection!

:yess:

I'll take all the clones and mandos! Looking at the general prices of the Sideshow clones and Grievous now just fills me with regret. I have Rex II, ARC Fives and Cody (I ordered HT Cody too so I can have phase 1 & 2 Cody's) but I have no idea why I slept on the rest. I know I had a reason then, but I can't remember it... Hindsight is 20/20 I suppose.

I have no plans to order any figures from the new trilogy so I'm glad it's over and they can get back to... anything else. :lol
It had some pretty cool designs but none of it was nearly memorable enough on screen for me to want any of it represented in my collection.
I would have considered the knights of ren if they put as much effort into their part in the story as they did the designs. And I may consider Palpatine depending how it turns out, but the Palps I really want is from Episode 3.

Perfection!

"Clown trilogy," lol.

More clones, how can they NOT do Rex. I like to dream big and so I want to see even just a generic clone trooper on an AT-RT. I don't think there is a single Star Wars vehicle I would want IRL more than I'd like one of those. Coolest vehicle ever. This should happen immediately. Unfortunately, it won't. *annoyed*

AT-RT walker.jpg

"Clown trilogy," lol.

More clones, how can they NOT do Rex. I like to dream big and so I want to see even just a generic clone trooper on an AT-RT. I don't think there is a single Star Wars vehicle I would want IRL more than I'd like one of those. Coolest vehicle ever. This should happen immediately. Unfortunately, it won't. *annoyed*

View attachment 475057

There?s someone on eBay that makes and sells 1/6 AT-RTs. I don?t know them, nor have I purchased from them, so this is not an endorsement. Just thought you might want to take a look see.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/254468027857

We never got a 1/6 ARF trooper to pilot one in that scale though did we?

I :love my Gentle Giant 1/8 AT-RT

No... I've been waiting for one of these troopers to go with Gree, but at this point I'm sure I'd have to find a customizer who could do one. I'd get that AT-RT if I had a trooper to go with it... articulate it, install some lighting, get it painted up right.

databank_atrtwalker_01_169_dc4f22ad.jpeg

e179f074805b40daa640f6c72a52e81a.jpg

"Clown trilogy," lol.

View attachment 475057

These things never made any sense to me. Why not just ride a speeder bike? Less cumbersome, same amount of (non) protection.
This was just, in my opinion, a lame attempt to force a connection to the OT.

The snow walkers in the Empire strikes back must’ve come from somewhere. And they don’t make any more sense – you can’t trip a tank

These things never made any sense to me. Why not just ride a speeder bike? Less cumbersome, same amount of (non) protection.
This was just, in my opinion, a lame attempt to force a connection to the OT.
Because sometimes, as fast as a speeder bike isnt what you need. AT-RT gives you 1. A stable gun platform 2. A height advantage 3. Some speed if you need it, but youre not zipping past your target 4. Intimidation factor and 5. They just look cool. Theres a guy on youtube with Battlefront 2 gameplay using an AT-RT mount and have to say, that looks like the most fun way to kill people ever. Lol

Sent from my SM-J701M using Tapatalk

Would love to see all those even though I wouldn?t purchase. My main clones are Cody, Rex, Gree and Wolffe. Would love it if HT did realistic versions of Generals Kenobi and Anakin though I highly doubt they?ll go that far.

Would love to see all those even though I wouldn?t purchase. My main clones are Cody, Rex, Gree and Wolffe. Would love it if HT did realistic versions of Generals Kenobi and Anakin though I highly doubt they?ll go that far.

I?m hoping we might get a Kenobi from his Disney + show and hoping he uses his clone wars armor to warrant a figure of it. It?d be amazing

Back