Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My RO gloves went to upgrade my Hope Vader, while I swapped in the Sideshow chest box and belt boxes,gloves, and cod. The RO sheen on the helmet and chest are perfect as Vader's dress armor when greeting the Emperor aboard the second Death Star.

I also swapped the cape chain hook from the SS to the RO chest piece (a very scary undertaking).

Lastly, SS Vader's Jedi saber hilt is on his belt while its excellent blade is now in the HT RO hilt, which is really an Empire version hilt. All in all, this is a pretty near perfect representation of Emp/Jedi Vader, even if the throat vent is Hope sized, which I kinda like better anyway.

17270842_1499050430119617_1763393030_n.jpg

IMG_20170220_151856.jpg

This thing has sold out so fast you'd have to think HT is already underway on round 2. Even with TLJ on the way, they just aren't the kind of company to leave money on the table, and RO hits home video next month.

Man, I hope that's the case. I would love to get him from Sideshow instead. :pray:

That's because the aussie dollar rebounded a bit from when Vader was announced. It'll crash again as soon as your fed raises interest rates making it a bargain to US buyers, then rebound making it more expensive as soon as Trump does something stupid. Again.

But stop telling people about our local stores and stealing our stock. We need it to stick around until sales :lol:monkey3

Again. And again. And again. He's always doing something stupid.

My RO gloves went to upgrade my Hope Vader, while I swapped in the Sideshow chest box and belt boxes,gloves, and cod. The RO sheen on the helmet and chest are perfect as Vader's dress armor when greeting the Emperor aboard the second Death Star.

I also swapped the cape chain hook from the SS to the RO chest piece (a very scary undertaking).

Lastly, SS Vader's Jedi saber hilt is on his belt while its excellent blade is now in the HT RO hilt, which is really an Empire version hilt. All in all, this is a pretty near perfect representation of Emp/Jedi Vader, even if the throat vent is Hope sized, which I kinda like better anyway.

17270842_1499050430119617_1763393030_n.jpg

IMG_20170220_151856.jpg

Yeah, that chin triangle is a bit of a pain for collectors/customizers how it's specific to ANH only.

I would love to see a Silentsurfer repaint of the HT Vader helmet to match the way it looks in ANH.

THAT would be something to see.:pray:

Would it be worth paying over $100 for this head sculpt for the SS ROTJ v2 body?

Do,you mean on the SS Deluxe Vader? If so, YES. The RO head sculpt looks great on that body as well. It doesn't fit with out some alterations
(I just used some putty), but again, it looks great!

My waitlist converted for this figure, so damn excited for my first Star Wars figure!

Back