Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you could do this if you wanted :lol

lol-star_wars_rock_band.jpg

concert.gif

I would bet money on it. I haven't bought a Vader because I know ESB will be made eventually.

Refer to Iron Man for the Hot Toys business model. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS !... But i gotta agree, i'm starting to get impatient,and this R1 Vader is extremely tempting

I know some would roll their eyes at the idea, but with the chestbox and belt from my Sideshow Vader I think I could accept this as an ESB Vader pretty easily. Even with a widow's peak I still get much more of an ESB vibe from the helmet, and whichever style of glove works is perfectly fine with me (the fact the grooves run in one direction or another isn't something I notice while watching the movies anyway).

Not saying that's how I ultimately want to display this Vader, but it is an option I think I'd be ok with.

Why don't you guys wait until you see the film before you do all these mods.

Who knows seeing how this new polished Vader with the candy box might look impressive onscreen :lecture

If I had this Vader in my hand, that's what I would do..see how he looks in the film before I tweak him, HT might have nailed it :dunno

This thread broke me, ordered this one and will be selling my HT ANH. I could never get over the weird gloves on that one and much prefer shiny Vader.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why don't you guys wait until you see the film before you do all these mods.

Who knows seeing how this new polished Vader with the candy box might look impressive onscreen :lecture

If I had this Vader in my hand, that's what I would do..see how he looks in the film before I tweak him, HT might have nailed it :dunno

Looking forward to the "Finale Scene" Vader from Rogue One.

giphy.gif

Or these.

giphy.gif

Or these.

Of course, it would be hard to pay attention to Vader's specific details when you're in a darkly lit theater with..

!. People coughing

2. sounds of popcorn being munched

3. little children asking dumb questions to their parents

4. Babies crying

5. People getting up to go to the bathroom, snacks, etc

Etc, Etc, Etc

Maybe for the freaks who have this in hand and want to mod this Vader. Wait until the Digital release or Blu ray in March or April

Until then, lock this Vader in a chest :wink1:

I know some would roll their eyes at the idea, but with the chestbox and belt from my Sideshow Vader I think I could accept this as an ESB Vader pretty easily. Even with a widow's peak I still get much more of an ESB vibe from the helmet, and whichever style of glove works is perfectly fine with me (the fact the grooves run in one direction or another isn't something I notice while watching the movies anyway).

Not saying that's how I ultimately want to display this Vader, but it is an option I think I'd be ok with.

I was thinking the same thing. You could swap a few things from the Sideshow Vader and it would look fine. Or leave him as is and put him in the reaching out to Luke pose and it would also look fine. I mean it's obvious that he comes with that specific hand just for people who want that classic pose.

Man I've got a dilemma ! Need help to decide....

I have tickets booked to Rogue One IMAX on the weekend, but have the chance to see it on Wednesday in small local cinema....

I think I'll just have to push myself to wait for the IMAX experience first, otherwise I'll just be disappointed.

I saw Force Awakens at 12:01 am the day it premiered at a local theatre (in 3D), for no reason other than just for the fun of it (I'd never done such a thing before). I didn't expect there to be a lot of people, but there was - and in costume, to boot. It added immeasurably to the experience, with lots of good-natured fan foolishness in the queues and a great sense of collective anticipation. I then saw the film again in 2D a few days later with another set of friends, which was still fun but lacked the vibe of that early screening.

Moral of the story: enjoy the early screening with the diehards. Star Wars fans can be absolutely nuts, but they're typically a good-natured lot and will add some extra fun to a premiere viewing.

I saw Force Awakens at 12:01 am the day it premiered at a local theatre (in 3D), for no reason other than just for the fun of it (I'd never done such a thing before). I didn't expect there to be a lot of people, but there was - and in costume, to boot. It added immeasurably to the experience, with lots of good-natured fan foolishness in the queues and a great sense of collective anticipation. I then saw the film again in 2D a few days later with another set of friends, which was still fun but lacked the vibe of that early screening.

Moral of the story: enjoy the early screening with the diehards. Star Wars fans can be absolutely nuts, but they're typically a good-natured lot and will add some extra fun to a premiere viewing.

I agree with this. I went to the midnight premier of Episode III at my local dive theater and it was awesome. I know some of you dislike the PT, but I loved ROTS and with the diehard crowd it became a very memorable Star Wars experience. Reminded me of the stories my parents told me about going to see the OT.

Back