Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One pair of gloves, thank you. I don't need another Vader with diapers. I already have Deluxe.

That's what the director promised, but looks like the studio still couldn't resist cleaning and glossing him up a bit more, and giving us a more "idealized" version of ANH Vader. Unless maybe it's only after a battle in Rogue One that he ends up looking so worn and beat up...

Either way though, it at least looks a lot better than ROTS Vader did.

Mmm.So Vader may get his arse kicked then?

Hmmm. I don't have a Vader. This one is cheaper than the other one...decisions, decisions.

No lightsaber.... is that confirmed??
That will get this figure boycotted so hard.

Of course when I break down and order the SS Roth Vader this gets announced. I should have seen it coming though.

Will the saber be a last minute addition as with Rey?
Would have thought so, it's only a piece of red plastic which they have already produced. Obviously don't want to "spoil" anything.
Hasbro's ghost Obi Wan and Anakin figures came with lit up spiritsaber!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Everyone pester hot toys to include the blade! It might work lol. Hoping it's a spoiler thing though.

They want to start discussion amongst the fans, will he use a lightsaber or not. HT figure has no blade, maybe he won't.......of course he will ! It's a war film.

Is Vader going to sit at home knitting a jumper for Tarkins nephew ? No. He'll be out kicking Rebel butt !

I doubt it. With Rey it was about not giving any spoilers about movie (and about whole lightsaber). This Vader has lightsaber, but no blade.

That nose plug though and the eyes

IMG_0983.JPGIMG_0985.JPG

This is something i remember from Dave Dorman that I wished would be something from a movie and maybe we'll see something similar:

LordVader.jpg

That image is exactly what I imagined when I found out Vader will be in Rogue One. I wouldn't be surprised if part of this becomes true.

While I'm upset they did not make this 1/4 scale version (should have), I am really excited about the design. Looks like a very iconic Vader and very representative of the character across all of his films.

I'm not mad if he does not ignite the sabre. I don't want the movie to have unnecessary throw ins...so if it has to be forced just for fans to be like "ooooooo the light sabre" than I'm glad not having it. I really picture Vader only using his sabre for duels against Jedi...but again I'm not opposed to it as long as it is not forced. I could see Vader using his force abilities...again if it's grounded like TFA, not him jumping around like Yoda a la prequels...than it will be awesome.

Overall a nice figure. Really wanted something from this movie because I do believe it will be an unexpected hit. What I love is that it is Star Wars, but can actually be original because it isn't stuck in that mould of the Skywalker legacy or the Jedi vs Sith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would Vader ever change suits? I never even knew Vader had different suites until I started collecting. To 99% of people one Vader is the same as the next.

Just noticed this Vader has two silver tusks.
Personally, shiny and new doesn't fit in my idea of SW. Having grungy looking kit bashed spaceships and dinged up malformed plastic armor is what makes SW different.
This Vader just looks too shiny for me.

Back