Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may go up a little, but the ESB release also helped the situation for people who wanted an ESB/RotJ Vader after the R1 sold out. But it may go up a little, because after the ESB sells out, it'll be a 1-2 years after the 1/4 scale sells out that they do a 1/6 scale RotJ Vader I bet. The R1 Vader was lucky that they included in him in the movie, I don't think he'll make any other appearances to warrant a figure.

Selling mine, send me a PM if you're interested. It was posed once and most of the accessories haven't even left the box.

US shipping only.

Stupid question:

Is the Hot Toys Rouge One Vader the same as the Vader that came in the Tarkin 2 pack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a spare belt from this guy, if anyone happens to have one lying around for some reason. Don't even need the belt boxes. Hot Toys smeared glue on one of the studs on the one I have. I was able to get a belt from the Tarkin set, but that one has an extra studd that doesn't appear on the Rogue One belt. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Found good deal on him, it was the only Vader I was missing (except SSC ESB Vader v2). Couldn't resist photoshopping him in the infamous scene.
b926b42dcf202cdda300f761e9841998.jpg

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

How does he compare to the other Vaders you have?

Vader look was absolutely ugly in R1 (particularly in the Krennic scene, where he looks like a bodybuilder hunchback) but the figure is niche and has its pros: the helmet for sure, the shoulder armor, the gloves. For the cons he's too big (HUGE!) and the croch piece is really really ugly.

Vader look was absolutely ugly in R1 (particularly in the Krennic scene, where he looks like a bodybuilder hunchback) but the figure is niche and has its pros: the helmet for sure, the shoulder armor, the gloves. For the cons he's too big (HUGE!) and the croch piece is really really ugly.

Kind of ironic considering David Prowse WAS a bodybuilder.

W4nMNqE.jpg

Yeah, I know, that's the hunchback part that bother me:
rogue-one-movie-screencaps.com-8952.jpg

I still can't believe costume department let that thing go in front of the camera.
That dude they picked just isn't built right. I think the stunt guy in the end scene looked much better. The suit actually fit him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back