Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What irks me, at least on v1 ANH, is due to covering up all the Velcro on the pelvic area by raising the codpiece and sliding the belt boxes over and covering up the Velcro on the belt, the belt is only held on by the weak clasp at the buckle. Thing pops off very easily whenever you nudge it just to make an adjustment.

I super glued mine where I wanted it.

Love rogue one vader. I'll be making a custom vader out of my deluxe ss
9be21273a039348f029d1a98fcb19539.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The Shaw sculpt was defo the best part on the SS Deluxe, too bad they didnt nail the mask nearly as well :clap

I got from the Tarkin pack a loose led light arm from Vader. Gonna try to place it in my Vader from ROgue One. Anyone tried this?

Haven't tried it myself, but I was able to pull the lower arm off of my RO Vader so it should be compatible.

Thanks. I had to cut the suit in the arm covered by the gloves and was able to pull off the arm. Now i have to try the new arm with the led. :)

When you have both in-hand the Rogue One head and the ANH head, do they look radically different due to one being more shiny or it's barely noticeable?

I have RO Vader on a shelf and wondering if the helmet details would pop out more with the flatter ANH mask .Like when I'm looking at it from 3-4 feet away.

I had both and preferred the Rogue One better. I ultimately went back to the ANH in anticipation that I would acquire the empire parts necessary to switch back and forth instead of the Rogue One.

But the new figure has made me hesitate on that idea and I’m currently waiting on the ROTJ Vader.

I got an extra Vader head from the Tarkin set at a good price .I'll see how it compares to the RO in person with the lighting I have. Also I can try to mod it (like repositioning the dome, deepening the nose plug and stuff) as I didn't want to touch the RO one

Also got a Tarkin set Cod Piece to replace the ugly RO one.

Is the Cod Piece easy to swap without taking apart the figure?

I had both and preferred the Rogue One better. I ultimately went back to the ANH in anticipation that I would acquire the empire parts necessary to switch back and forth instead of the Rogue One.

But the new figure has made me hesitate on that idea and I’m currently waiting on the ROTJ Vader.

Gonna be a long wait.

I'm having a tough time with deciding on getting Empire Vader or keeping my Rogue One Vader. I put RO on eBay and if it sells I might regret it when I get Empire Vader. RO is just a beautiful representation of Vader.
1dac33a766518588d4f60dd99780f5d0.jpg
fcc5a645ca1119cbcbcf8bfc64884266.jpg
51de8f6046f9d75ad1ab92a5c34feb99.jpg
6e825598267c0d4d96a9129aaf255bda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having a tough time with deciding on getting Empire Vader or keeping my Rogue One Vader. I put RO on eBay and if it sells I might regret it when I get Empire Vader. RO is just a beautiful representation of Vader.
1dac33a766518588d4f60dd99780f5d0.jpg
fcc5a645ca1119cbcbcf8bfc64884266.jpg
51de8f6046f9d75ad1ab92a5c34feb99.jpg
6e825598267c0d4d96a9129aaf255bda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not keep RO Vader and also get ESB Vader. I already have V1 ANH Vader but I want a second HT Vader.

Back