Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No electronics on he one packed with Tarkin. Not sure if it'll be a whole new body but have a feeling it will be a reuse of the RO Vader.

I didn't even realize there was one packed with Tarkin.

Man, I'm behind on my Hot Toys news!

Wow ! best pic I've seen in a while....well done Solo ! Light on that helmet looks epic.

Rogue One Vader still the best out there IMO !

Thanks, Hoody. This is a great DV. If another comes out that's better...it's going to be amazing, because this is pretty damned good.

This pose is inspired by the Force Unleashed 2 video game trailer. Due to the distortion from my phone camera I couldn’t get the exact angles I wanted, but oh well.

cff6144798719bea75f3ce426a724bea.jpg

d9676283d0814100e52bb543c69b7229.jpg

1bb9945016eb2539bc30dd0e44cd3819.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indy, did your Vader have the blue wire in it as well? I also have the unreal cape and the blue wire drives me crazy

Thank you for the kind words everybody! The cape really lends itself to awesome poses. Great job by Unreal!

Indy, did your Vader have the blue wire in it as well? I also have the unreal cape and the blue wire drives me crazy

The wire doesn’t appear to be visible on mine. Does yours stick out at the ends? Or is the cape kind of transparent, allowing it to show through the material?

Well since I'm using the kaiyodo mask it sits just a hair higher so I see a bit of blue on the neck and then near the front. I have to really look for it but it's one of those things that once you notice you can't stop seeing lol.

a89999cef4bfe384d487fb83fe8318c4.jpg

This pose is inspired by the Force Unleashed 2 video game trailer. Due to the distortion from my phone camera I couldn’t get the exact angles I wanted, but oh well.

cff6144798719bea75f3ce426a724bea.jpg

d9676283d0814100e52bb543c69b7229.jpg

1bb9945016eb2539bc30dd0e44cd3819.jpg

That looks awesome! You just need his saber in his hand and you'll have the pose from final scene replicated perfectly where he's watching that freighter pull away.

Well since I'm using the kaiyodo mask it sits just a hair higher so I see a bit of blue on the neck and then near the front. I have to really look for it but it's one of those things that once you notice you can't stop seeing lol.

a89999cef4bfe384d487fb83fe8318c4.jpg

I checked mine and the wire is actually black on my cape. I guess he uses two different color wires. I’ve seen a BvS Batman cape that uses the blue wire like yours. I hope you can hide it as best as you can though. And great looking Vader there!

That looks awesome! You just need his saber in his hand and you'll have the pose from final scene replicated perfectly where he's watching that freighter pull away.

Thanks SilverStar! The ending Rogue One scene? Yeah that’s actually pretty close now that you mention it! Lots of cool things you can try with his cape.

Back