Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the Rogue One Vader helmet from TA for my Frankenstein Vader custom. Can someone give me an idea what I need to know to attach it to the SS ANH Vader body? :pray

Can't believe I was able to pick up the cape and all 9 gloves from TA, I was actually in the page when the twitter feed sounded and they simply refreshed on my browser. I think that's pretty much the only way to get those parts.

Can't believe I was able to pick up the cape and all 9 gloves from TA, I was actually in the page when the twitter feed sounded and they simply refreshed on my browser. I think that's pretty much the only way to get those parts.

How much did the gloves set you back?

Congrats on getting those pieces weaponslayer. :clap

Again if anyone could let me know that would be aces...

I just bought the Rogue One Vader helmet from TA for my Frankenstein Vader custom. Can someone give me an idea what I need to know to attach it to the SS ANH Vader body? :pray

Last edited:
I'm resigning myself to be without a Vader for a while. I stupidly cancelled the preorder thinking it'll be in stock for a bit. Oh well, maybe the ESB or RotJ version will have some fancy parts I like more.

Just got my RO Vader helmet from TA...

What the crap kind of connector is this?

Waiting-till-you-get-home-to-take-a-crap.gif

Back