Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the jodhpurs baggy or fairly tight?

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to say great pictures IndyMOS. It's weird, you're like the only person who got this figure on the board. I only have your pictures in my file.

I saw one of these go on ebay for $300 just yesterday.

Thanks guys! They should’ve released the rest of the variants. This one sold out pretty quick so they should’ve jumped on the other two. I guess they can do them whenever they want though. [emoji106]

And thanks Wor-Gar! lol this is one of those figures that always had good reviews but for some reason not too many pictures get posted. It’s a very man-in-a-suit looking figure. And I’d say the pants are pretty loose actually. Not too tight, but the hips still don’t have as much movement as I’d like. The hip armor should’ve been attached to the belt with strips of fabric so it can move up and down.

I really want one of these now. Sucks that the going price is well up into the $300+ range and rising fast.

This is one figure that will likely be worth its weight in gold in a fast few years.

Ugh...the torture begins... I bought his Jyn Deluxe and Deathtrooper deluxe last month. Could I....? Should I...? Tempted.

You definitely need one. Looks legit like a miniature person on the shelf. Do you have a Chirrut yet either?

I really do hope they swing back around and make some of the other variants, I would buy them all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You definitely need one. Looks legit like a miniature person on the shelf. Do you have a Chirrut yet either?

Enabler!

AZOnb.gif

Do you have this Shoretrooper?

I scored one of these for retail at my LCS the latter part of last year.

Are the jodhpurs baggy or fairly tight?

They're not exactly baggy, but not exactly tight either. They don't really restrict articulation in the legs at all.

They look good together.

I really wish HT had released the plain old regular Shoretrooper. I still can't make my mind up about that red, white and blue look.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to say great pictures IndyMOS. It's weird, you're like the only person who got this figure on the board. I only have your pictures in my file.

There's also the guy who put his waist high in a river some pages back. :lol They were pretty cool shots.

Hard to believe we haven't seen another version of this trooper...I'd like a second chance since I missed out on this one.

If they sold through all of them it just seems like a waste of molding money not to do another run of one of the other variants. I'm still figuring out who from Rogue One to put with K-2, waiting for Krennic I guess at this point.

Back