Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, yeah these troopers look great as a group. In my opinion also fit well with the overall design and aesthetic of the OT, even though they were created almost 40 years later.

I think the biker snout and the OT light armor creates that illusion.

How’s about another picture then:

4f990f56432d38b92e0135eab6906d7c.jpg

Outstanding picture, how perfect do they look together after how many years between the designs. Don't look out of place at all.

The amazing thing about the Shoretroopers are that someone did a great job of pegging some armor design that looks like a natural fit between Kashyyyk Scouts (PT) and Scout Troops (OT). Would love to see something continuing the Scout evolution in the ST, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

Thanks Revanist! Agreed they go together seamlessly in my opinion. And Niltusk, agreed it looks almost like an in-between design of the OT and PT Scout Troopers. Hopefully they do another evolution in the ST. Maybe they will since the previous Scouts were introduced in the third movie of their respective trilogies.

Thanks Revanist! Agreed they go together seamlessly in my opinion. And Niltusk, agreed it looks almost like an in-between design of the OT and PT Scout Troopers. Hopefully they do another evolution in the ST. Maybe they will since the previous Scouts were introduced in the third movie of their respective trilogies.

A contingent of Scouts and the Knights of Ren would definitely get my wallet a better workout than the last movie. I'm worried HT may be done with the RO scouts already, but I'm holding out hope they announce the other paint jobs. :yess:

The amazing thing about the Shoretroopers are that someone did a great job of pegging some armor design that looks like a natural fit between Kashyyyk Scouts (PT) and Scout Troops (OT). Would love to see something continuing the Scout evolution in the ST, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

The Solo movie would be a logical place to have trooper designs between PT & OT. At least that's what I'm hoping.......

were the other versions of shore troopers ever announced? Or previewed at any shows?

Also a tram leader with skirt sort of Clone style. (Hama or mana I think they're called)

I was really hoping for him.

Search YouTube. There is a rogue one display video in an Asian shopping mall that shows them all.

Kama?

I'd buy the squad leader instantaneously. I like how they use the light blue for rank structure vs the pauldron of the normal imperial troops.

I also just realized that the other two variants have different weapons than the one that was released. I hope if they do come out it comes with the rifle the captain has.

Courtesy of YakFace:
Squad Leader:
HT_shoretrooper_squadleader.jpeg

Grunt:
HT_shoretrooper_reg.jpeg

Which one is officer, wgich one is squad leader? And what is ihe one that does not have any blue?

I still can' tfigure out why HT didn't cash on those simple repaints (kama aside). Bring them on!

Back