Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Terminator announcement seems inevitable and yeah, perhaps it will include a new endoskeleton along with the remaining T1 and T2 figures....and probably HT 1/4 scales. Gonna have to do some serious thinking.

OMG I AM SOOO FREAKIN excited for ROBOCAIN!! I JUST bought the robocop and ed 209 hot toys for USD$130 and USD$180 each. Robocain would sit perfectly with the pieces I just bought!

Unfortunately both robocop and ed209 were missing the inner foams ((that comes with the box) but they still come with the box.

It was a local pickup so didn't have to pay for shipping. My friend helped me pick it up so he was unaware of the missing foam, do you guys think I got ripped off? (I'm not really aware of the going rate for both pieces since I've been having problems logging in to ebay recently ) Both pieces are in great condition but really bummed that I didn't get the foams. Hope I didn't overpay? What do you guys think? :(

er...you got robocop and ed 209 hot toys for USD$130 and USD$180 each?? no, i'd say you did NOT overpay. in fact i'm having trouble wrapping my head around that deal lol

It really seemed like HT just 'stopped' the Terminator line. There are gaping holes in both the T1 and T2 lines. Of course when I say gaping I mean Copshop Slaughter T-800 and Vacation T-800.

Hot Toys mentioned Iron Man as their experience in making robotic figures; I hope Robocop doesn't have that frail hollow plastic feeling that the Mark suits suffer.

This is fantastic news. I wish they'd make a Clarence Boddicker.

tumblr_ls9ns4ZhPS1qdnzeto1_400.gif

Red Foreman.:lol

definitely looking forward to this. i came into the hot toys game pretty late so hopefully this release will be much better than the previous.

Robocain will finally become a reality, Thank you HT from the bottom of my heart

Wolverine 2, Predators, Mark I, Red Skull and Robocop announcements within a week. HT was quite for a bit but came back with a vengeance.

Master list of items I regretted selling:

Hot Toys Batman Begins: re-released - check

Hot Toys Robocop: re-released - check

Hot Toys Wolverine: speculated to be re-released - check

:yess:

why would the Hot Toys workshop have a McFarlane figure on the table?

i must have a Cain in 1/6... then i can die a happy (but broke) man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back