Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I did. Weeks later, still waiting for the shipment to arrive.

:impatient: :gah:

Damn you, Coronavirus!

FYI I saw on the news a bunch of guys running out of a looted postal warehouse near LAX carrying HT-sized boxes marked "Popcultcha.":dunno:lol

I cannot believe the dad and his kids have not reviewed this yet? Squishy leia toy boobs for dad and murderous teddy bear for the kids. It?s a win win. Yes, all leia hot toys have squishy boobs. I checked. Don?t judge, I have been married a long time.

I cannot believe the dad and his kids have not reviewed this yet? Squishy leia toy boobs for dad and murderous teddy bear for the kids. It?s a win win. Yes, all leia hot toys have squishy boobs. I checked. Don?t judge, I have been married a long time.

On an action figure they are called chesticles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still debating if I should get this two pack so I can have endor Leia and wicket with my Luke with the endor outfit. I need to see a high quality video of these!

Yeah he did a great job showing off the figures and accessories in that. And you could see a bit more color variation in the white fur this time, although obviously it could still be made a bit darker overall.

These look good to me. I’ve been saving my Sideshow rewards to put towards the set. I’ll probably order soon.

They looked great in that video. Doesn’t look like Wicket really needs that waist grabber for most poses so I won’t put one on my custom stand yet. Wicket could use just a little color in the fur but otherwise very nice looking.

Back