Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They must be low production runs. I figured aotc yoda would be around forever, but he went quickly. Same for dooku. The Jawa will be telling. If that sells out, the numbers are low.

Haven't they used the same face for Leia on Hoth, Bespin and Endor?

Bespin is based on the Hoth sculpt, but it's slightly thinner in the face. The hairlines look identical, so they're likely based on the same sculpt; there was just something lost in translation when redoing the hair for the Bespin release (kind of like how JL Wonder Woman looks slightly off from the TA version). It's hard to be sure, but based on the photos so far, the Endor sculpt looks more like the Bespin version than the Hoth one.

I think the new Father/Son video really shows the set well. While $400+ still seems a little high, when it's all spread out and the various features are shown, it does look like more of a bang for the buck than the Jawa/Gonk set. Wicket does fare better here. Still think the chest and face fur is a bit too light, but it's offset in a good way with how well done the overall fur suit is on the figure. Really dig the "treat" hand too...cool touch. I'm with those who would welcome more ewoks from HT.

Agreed. $400 definitely seems a bit steep on the face of it, but when you look at everything the set comes with and the amount of work that clearly has to go into making Wicket, then $200 for each feels about right.

After this set I just need ESB Han + new Chewbacca to finish OT's main protagonists .

Ordered this from Toys Buying Agent on June 3rd with the faster shipping option and FedEx just dropped it off. Now that’s fast. Can’t wait to open them up.

Ordered this from Toys Buying Agent on June 3rd with the faster shipping option and FedEx just dropped it off. Now that’s fast. Can’t wait to open them up.

Any customs fees from FedEx? They've managed to hit me with them in the past even when value has been marked down on items.

Any customs fees from FedEx? They've managed to hit me with them in the past even when value has been marked down on items.

Not that I know of. I’m not sure how that works here in the states but I’ve never been charged outright for customs fees for anything out of the country.

Beautiful set of figures. Very impressed with Wicket although he does need a little color on the lighter patches of fur. Articulation on him is fantastic. Leia looks great. I love that sculpt but having it in hand I do wish there were a different expression included like they did with Luke.

Few quick pics. More when my stand is finished.

B721610D-30F6-4FEB-A056-01788DBFF926.jpeg

FDA329DA-F8AA-4F01-A479-6B4F323D7D66.jpeg

E1A386C4-AA18-4D08-A8A8-342B7B3DFAE7.jpeg

0D86F68B-0D65-4F1F-BCD1-FD04FBA30DE9.jpeg

Nice shots, Coco.

This is a very impressive looking set. Well outside my focus (such as it is) but it?s great work, IMO.

I imagine the Wickets will be a little bit variable, but it wouldn?t take much to tweak that fur colour and maybe even the texture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back