Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But what about the wrist joints? seems like if the elbow joints are a problem for the look of the figure then those would be too.

Visible elbow joints can be prevented with seamless arms, wrist joints are impossible to negate with interchangable hands.

But what about the wrist joints? seems like if the elbow joints are a problem for the look of the figure then those would be too.

Seamless arms tend to have a slightly elongated rubber sleeve that completely covers the plastic joint. The only problem I've found is getting the plastic hand color to match the rubber skin color - there seem to be dozens of slightly different skin shades in female 1/6. I managed to match my Leia hands pretty well, but usually it's a pain.

That and limited range of motion, cracking over time, etc. Won't work great with posing if you want over more than 90 degree elbow bend.

I decided to pass on seamless arms for now but then again, it looks SO much better with them.

I'll probably just go full poncho, no helmet.

That and limited range of motion, cracking over time, etc. Won't work great with posing if you want over more than 90 degree elbow bend.

I decided to pass on seamless arms for now but then again, it looks SO much better with them.

I'll probably just go full poncho, no helmet.

Everybody knows you never go full poncho.:lecture

I've been thinking about picking up the standalone Wicket for a while. I had a gift card code for Popcultcha I hadn't used yet so I decided to use it on Wicket and ordered him tonight. I'll display him behind my SS Scout Trooper, maybe with his head tilted slightly, so he looks inquisitive.

Going through some old shots and remembered how much I like this set...

LEIA MEETS WICKET.jpg

Ewok movie(s) on Disney +

...I have to get Wicket E Warrick...

Don't watch them. SOOO many classic OT props destroyed in the service of two TV movies in some ways worse than the SW Holiday Special.

seGxeCo.jpg

Got single pack Wicket in today. No paint aps on the teeth and nose---really piss poor QC by HT. But I like him over-all. I will lighten up the head-dress, smock and paint teeth and nose.

The damage to the OG props is sad--but not as sad as the crappy dialogue (the acting by the children was typical of child-actors--the acting of the parents was a joke)...the show was just as bad as I remember as a 15 year old

Back