Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predators Royce Collectible Figure

Royce could be the best sculpt GOX (Eom Jae Sung) has done for Hot Toys yet. He's done more recent stuff like Leonidas, Ezio, Prince Dastan, and Marcus Wright.

Royce could be the best sculpt GOX (Eom Jae Sung) has done for Hot Toys yet. He's done more recent stuff like Leonidas, Ezio, Prince Dastan, and Marcus Wright.

:goodpost: GOX does great work, he might be the best at HT. Just look at Royce's face! Amazing.

I wouldn't say best... but with more work like Royce, he's getting up there with Kojun and Yullie.

Hi res pics added to first post on request.

Oh, boy! Well, sure thing, Wookster! Thanks!

Yup the nose is deffinitely there.

Those photos make it look even better. :impatient:

Man I have this on my "eeh it's not a priority if I have enough money I'll pick him up" list of figures to get. But he is slowly working his way off that list and into the "must buy". Really nice figure.

(Yes I'm aware I need to think of a better name for my first list)

the name for the "ehh figures" should be the expendables :O Get it cause they're expendable!! ohhh you :rotfl

sigh...is it a mental sickness that I just keep wanting to buy more HT? But seriously...how do we keep up on the expense for this hobby? So far i'm trying to justify by eating dirt cheap. For example, 2-3 visits to a somewhat fancy restaurant = 1 HT lol....but yah...I'm really trying to not want to buy all HTs, but some are just so friggen cool. Like, I have 0 pred figures, but I really like Adrian Brody as an actor and this character...sigh

I've resisted getting a ton of good figures so far, and simply try not to look at their threads #*#(*%&@

sigh...is it a mental sickness that I just keep wanting to buy more HT? But seriously...how do we keep up on the expense for this hobby? So far i'm trying to justify by eating dirt cheap. For example, 2-3 visits to a somewhat fancy restaurant = 1 HT lol....but yah...I'm really trying to not want to buy all HTs, but some are just so friggen cool. Like, I have 0 pred figures, but I really like Adrian Brody as an actor and this character...sigh

I've resisted getting a ton of good figures so far, and simply try not to look at their threads #*#(*%&@

Will Power :rotfl

Yeah, I don't want all the Hot Toys, but I sure have a lot of Hot Toy PO, lol. Royce is definitely one of those on my growing list!

Yah...so far its painful, but working...I've resisted quite a few POs

It is tough without question. IMO HT and SS raised the bar on their figures therefore, I have become more selective and selling off those which no longer fit into my collection. Thankfully money wasn't the issue but lack of display (figures) / storage (boxes) space made me re-evaluate what I like best.

I have Beserker on po and Royce too once SS has it available. I doubt I would consider any other character's from the film. Heck, I may wind up dropping these two after time to think about it. Nothing to do with HT quality moreso whether I want to add them to my collection.

I'm a little on the fend too about this figure. So much cool stuff coming out this year and next. one must prioritize.

Back