Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predators Royce Collectible Figure

I wonder what other humans they're likely to make from the film...

I'd say the most likely ones are Royce (already done), Noland, and Isabelle. Then if those are successful, they'd do Hanzo and Nikolai...

If they want to release more humans hopefully it's after ol' Tracker gets a release... I feel very uneasy about that.

Dude, of course Tracker will be released. Why wouldn't he? Some mask issues won't stop HT. People still want Hot Toy's take on these new Preds.

I've noticed a trend of threes. sometimes even 2... depending on the popularity of the sales. Judging from all the naysayers Royce and Falconer's sales may determine the release for Tracker.

Or they could change some things. I'm pretty sure we'll get Tracker. HT never leaves a stone unturned when it comes to Predators :dunno.

Sir? Hello? Oh. Well, alright Blade3327. Oh, you mean like how they forgot the falcon with falconer? Royce looks coolness, badass. :yess:

We never saw the Falcon in the movie...so I understand HT not including it.

Unless SSC has the falcon as an exclusive accessory. But yeah, I planned on buying all three and still will. I'm bummed by the mask and will do all I can to let HT know and -- hopefully -- fix it, but it's a definite buy nonetheless. Setting aside the missing features, he looks pretty damn cool. HT keeps getting better and better.

@CelticP: We kinda did.

But...we still never saw it. We 'saw' it...but we never 'saw' it.

But...we still never saw it. We 'saw' it...but we never 'saw' it.

There must have been better ways to say what you just attempted to get across.

I understand that the falcon is seen for mere seconds in the film, but is it too much to assume that HT has reference material that includes it?

Falconerfullview.jpg

Sold, I'm getting this one. Looks great. :thud:

40041_420141022343_58690437343_5208565_3675236_n.jpg

We only saw Falconer pred for a sec too and they still made him. And the lost hunters from P2.

We only saw Falconer pred for a sec too and they still made him. And the lost hunters from P2.

We saw Falconer Pred a lot more then a sec... He had an entire sword fight scene remember??? He was in the movie second longest to Berserker Tracker is the predator that got blown up like five mins into th movie... :exactly:

We saw Falconer Pred a lot more then a sec... He had an entire sword fight scene remember??? He was in the movie second longest to Berserker Tracker is the predator that got blown up like five mins into th movie... :exactly:

I think you missed the point there.

Royce is going for $130, PO on ebay. He's the coolest and he's going for $70. cheaper than Berserker and Falconer?????? Go figure.

Royce is going for $130, PO on ebay. He's the coolest and he's going for $70. cheaper than Berserker and Falconer?????? Go figure.

The figure looks great but at the end of the days he's still a boring human. Pass for me, I just want the three predators.

The figure looks great but at the end of the days he's still a boring human. Pass for me, I just want the three predators.

But it a pretty good deal for that price. I might just get him and Berserker.

Back