Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full spec and pics)

1plasticenemies-1.jpg

2plasticenemies-1.jpg

3plasticenemies-1.jpg

4plasticenemies-1.jpg

5plasticenemies-1.jpg

6plasticenemies-1.jpg

Really wish I could have gotten the clean sculpt that was shown in some pics. I want just the head sculpt for some customs but didn't want to lose the nice paint work they do.

Will they make Nolland character too?
He was shown on the magazine though.

Thanks for the great new pics.

Yup, Royce is definitely on my 'hope to get' list.
Once I get Falconer and Iron Man sorted, Royce will be next on the priority list.

I don't know if this was answered already somewhere. I noticed that there's a picture of Lawrence Fishbourne's character Nolan. Does it say there that they'll make a figure?

I don't know if this was answered already somewhere. I noticed that there's a picture of Lawrence Fishbourne's character Nolan. Does it say there that they'll make a figure?

Apparently it was announced earlier that they would be making Noland.

Nolan was a stupid looking character imo ..however i did like that cool gun he had..may try and get that loose when he is parted out on the bay.
Royce is looking better with each pic ..seriously thinking about picking him up when he is released.

He just gets better and better! I might just get this guy and Berserker. :dunno

Nolan was a stupid looking character imo ..however i did like that cool gun he had..may try and get that loose when he is parted out on the bay.
Royce is looking better with each pic ..seriously thinking about picking him up when he is released.

I didn't enjoy Noland at all, personally would prefer Isabelle or Stans.

Stunning figures. If only money wasn't an issue I'd have no hesitation in ordering these regardless of whether I end up liking the film or not.

Ya money:gah:....i really should start doing th lotto!:lol

I sell lotto. I see enough of other peoples 'Not a winner' tickets every day - that they spent 20euro on - to put me off playing it myself. If I ever do I'd play the lowest amount, though I can't help but think I'm requiring an extra layer of massive coincidence to sell the winning ticket to myself!

This one is a must buy for me. Luckily Predator Falconer is a pass so I can try to squeeze this one in, lol.

I really like the little details on the face, he just looks so lifelike in these shots.

6plasticenemies-1.jpg

Yes an Isabelle and her sniper rifle would be way better then Noland imo..+she had a way bigger role in the movie then he did.

That didn't stop HT making the other P2 preds over Harrigan (the human lead) though did it?

Is that a Fatburn figure??? :yess::yess::yess:

It's just psycho Fatburn, it's not a figure. They might do him, but I don't think I'll get him if they do.

Back