Hot Toys Predators Royce MMS131 (with full specs and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predators Royce Collectible Figure

LOOKS amazing i will be getting this

This is a def buy for me. Unlike others I thought brody did well int he movie (and was believable as a merc).
The figure looks great. Can't wait to display him witht he rest of the HT preds and P1 Dutch/Billy.

On a separate note, I am still concerned about Falconer. I can't believe his mask is nondetachable... Knowing Hot Toys, it HAS to be a licensing issue.

This is a def buy for me. Unlike others I thought brody did well int he movie (and was believable as a merc).
The figure looks great. Can't wait to display him witht he rest of the HT preds and P1 Dutch/Billy.

On a separate note, I am still concerned about Falconer. I can't believe his mask is nondetachable... Knowing Hot Toys, it HAS to be a licensing issue.

I don't get why people keep saying it's a licencing issue when they have the Predators licence.

Looks good. Here's hoping the actual production figure looks as good as the prototype in the promo pics. Plan to add this guy to my shelf.

I don't get why people keep saying it's a licencing issue when they have the Predators licence.

I don't think getting the licence means they can do anything that comes to their mind and slap an official Predators stamp on it. Falconer wasn't unmasked in the film, so I'd guess Hot Toys doesn't automatically get any rights to make decisions about his appearance.

I don't think getting the licence means they can do anything that comes to their mind and slap an official Predators stamp on it. Falconer wasn't unmasked in the film, so I'd guess Hot Toys doesn't automatically get any rights to make decisions about his appearance.

This is what I believe to be the case.

Licensing is (usually) a very complicated and tedious process/contract with many do's and don'ts that may or may not make practical sense.

Looks really nice in these pics! This might actually be a purchase for me as I only have Dutch and the P1 right now. Might be nice to add Royce and the Beserker since unless HT's adds the Falcon to the Falconer I'm passing on that one.

So just to clarify, it seems they cleaned up the sculpt,...I think it looks better than the initial pics we saw of it. I believe someone mentioned this was the hold up for the reveal due to Brody maybe not liking the initial sculpt?!?!? Looks more like Brody to me now.

Hey HT, do we really need a "Brody" HS? I think finishing the original Pred line-up is more of a prioritiy. IMHO

Wow... I was planning more on Falconer than on this guy, but so far this is the better news of the day.

Back